Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

3 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

@Clauds I still have to send you my template made by Miss Lostdiadem but Iris never posed in lingerie only in swimsuit :/

One of the suit looks like lingerie tho. I think I should have nominate her for @PinkCouture SI competition :rofl:

Once i sent you the template let me know if it's OK for you :smile: ?

She doesn't have any lingerie pictures? Like not even one at all? o.o If she doesn't have the pictures then I'm afraid she won't qualify for the competition, VS it's mainly a lingerie company and it's not fair to judge models who have literally never done the main job they are required to do for the brand, especially since they are not even doing Swim anymore :/

No lingerie. I think she signed a contract with Miss France & Miss universe that forbidden her to pose in lingerie till the end of 2018

I think she would be perfect for Vs because I am personally  tired of all the models working for them. Taylor could do so much better :sad:

But if you think she is not qualify for the competition, I understand.:flower:

Spoiler

Template & GIF
7CjQalYm_o.png

Kscvojsh o

ezgif.com-resize.gif.c2605b3ae630c16b6ceccce0b635c7b8.gif

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

No lingerie. I think she signed a contract with Miss France & Miss universe that forbidden her to pose in lingerie till the end of 2018

I think she would be perfect for Vs because I am personally  tired of all the models working for them. Taylor could do so much better :sad:

But if you think she is not qualify for the competition, I understand.:flower:

I found a few photos that could pass for lingerie :p 

Spoiler

940full-iris-mittenaere.jpgMV5BY2FmNWUyZWEtYzc3ZS00ZWYxLWFiODEtMTA2M2UwZTlmYjMyL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_.jpg16122822_864846900285501_3521467110742032384_n.jpg

ROUND #1
Joy Hellinga vs. Niamh Adkins

Ayw414kk o 3pyfnl11 o

ROUND #2
Cindy Bruna vs. Maria Borges

3lx1e0cf o Ykgmnc2x o

ROUND #3
Charlene Almarvez vs. Imaan Hammaam

B6cvmb7r o Aqu33c2i o

Choose one model from each round and remember, go with the model you think it's better for Victoria's Secret. This is not a "Imma just vote for my favorite" thing, we're choosing the models based on 100% on how they would work with this specific brand. You may think a woman is gorgeous but maybe she doesn't have the right personality to be an Angel.