Olivia Brower vs. Daria Werbowy

Z8umrset o Wacndtou o

ROUND #5
Gintare Sudziute vs. Megan Blake Irwin

Xtflygqq o Wmtugut4 o

ROUND #6
Juana Burga vs. Brooke Hogan

Nfxsxuvi o Psb91ake o

Choose one model from each round and remember, go with the model you think it's better for Victoria's Secret. This is not a "Imma just vote for my favorite" thing, we're choosing the models based on 100% on how they would work with this specific brand. You may think a woman is gorgeous but maybe she doesn't have the right personality to be an Angel.

ROUND #4
Olivia Brower - I like Daria but I never thought she'd make a good Angel, she doesn't seem to have that type of personality + she's got a particular beauty, I'm not sure if the average costumer would like feel attracted to her

ROUND #5

Megan Blake Irwin 

ROUND #6
Juana Burga - neither if I could o.o but going with Juana just because VS is dead ass sleeping on contracting a Latin-not-brazilian Angel and they need one ASAP.

Olivia - I think Daria is gorgeous and a fab model but I can’t imagine her wanting to deal with the VS requirements.

Gintare - going off strictly from this pictures as don’t really know either.

Juana - Peruvian beauty. VS straight up needs Latinas and she’s acting in a big Latin movie plus she’s sexy and fun on her insta so clearly she could really be an asset to the brand. Brooke is another mid western type blonde, which I don’t think the brand needs.

33 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

She's actually Australian :rofl: they only had Miranda as Australian model/angel, if I don't forget someone else.

Lol, oops, although if you said she was from Iowa instead, would that seem out of place? They’ve had a few other Aussies models no (Jess Hart, Shanina, another blonde one recently). Nevertheless it’s crazy that VS has never had a native Spanish speaking angel given the size of the market stateside. 

Edit: just realised the other blonde one was Brooke! 

7 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

Lol, oops, although if you said she was from Iowa instead, would that seem out of place? They’ve had a few other Aussies models no (Jess Hart, Shanina, another blonde one recently). Nevertheless it’s crazy that VS has never had a native Spanish speaking angel given the size of the market stateside. 

But they've never been angels, Miranda was. What I think is that they should hire angels from all over the world, it looks like they're just considering Northern and Southern America mostly, with some European exceptions. I think they need like African and Asian and Aussie angels too, so they can cover all the world.

10 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

But they've never been angels, Miranda was. What I think is that they should hire angels from all over the world, it looks like they're just considering Northern and Southern America mostly, with some European exceptions. I think they need like African and Asian and Aussie angels too, so they can cover all the world.

I see. I totally agree about having a more diverse group of angels, although they have not hired Latin Americans who are not Brazilian (or indeed any non-white Africans) in almost 20 years. I don’t get how VS has worked with models from 70% of European countries but have never had any non Brazil/Argentina South American model (or Latin America except I think they had Elsa Benitez once and Arlenis Sosa once) or any non China (save Ujjwala over a decade ago, or Long Tan  in the 90s) Asian models! Anyway, sorry about the rant and moving away from the conversation at hand! Loving the comp btw @Clauds

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Daria has clearly said she has no interest in ever doing VS. I nominated her bc I was curious if say she was interested in doing VS—-would people think she has Angel potential? :smile: 

I'm not sure about VS but she for sure has lingerie potential, she has the body. But she reminds me a lot of Eniko :D