Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

9 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I'm not sure about VS but she for sure has lingerie potential, she has the body. But she reminds me a lot of Eniko :D 

I agree she has a nice body. She has been asked to do shoots and walk the show but she declined to both bc I think she views VS as too low-brow for her :cain: 

16 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Daria has clearly said she has no interest in ever doing VS. I nominated her bc I was curious if say she was interested in doing VS—-would people think she has Angel potential? :smile: 

I think she would have fit in great with the end of the Gisele / KK period and would have been excellent on the basis that she’s a great model. She seems calmer / less outgoing than other angels but not everyone in this world needs to be a gobshite! Having said that, Daria would not fit in with the route VS has taken since around 2009...

1 minute ago, Jaku84 said:

I think she would have fit in great with the end of the Gisele / KK period and would have been excellent on the basis that she’s a great model. She seems calmer / less outgoing than other angels but not everyone in this world needs to be a gobshite! Having said that, Daria would not fit in with the route VS has taken since around 2009...

Completely agree! Daria would have been a perfect angel around 2004-2009 I think 

ROUND #4
Olivia Brower - a lot - WINNER
Daria Werbowy - not enough

ROUND #5
Gintare Sudziute - 15 votes - WINNER
Megan Blake Irwin - 5 votes

ROUND #6
Juana Burga - 14 votes - WINNER
Brooke Hogan - 6 votes

ROUND #6
Raven Lyn vs. Georgia Gibbs

Rfgfk4wq o B0v4mqws o

ROUND #7
Anastasiya Scheglova vs. Vika Bronova

76dr9rpz o Norosf2c o

ROUND #8
Ebonee Davis vs. Danielle Knudson

Qtpl6lnm o 1eqtffkh o

Choose one model from each round and remember, go with the model you think it's better for Victoria's Secret. This is not a "Imma just vote for my favorite" thing, we're choosing the models based on 100% on how they would work with this specific brand. You may think a woman is gorgeous but maybe she doesn't have the right personality to be an Angel.

Also, to everyone that sent me videos. I'm still trying to figure out if I should use them on this round already or maybe wait until we're down do the final 16

ROUND #6
Raven Lyn - Raven's lingerie pictures are everything and I feel she could help bring back the real bombshell look 

ROUND #7
Vika Bronova

ROUND #8
Danielle Knudson