Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

3 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

Love that you like both of my noms!

They are great noms! :yes: If I could switch out the noms in the first group with your's I totally would :thumbs_up:  Nothing against Caroline or Gabrielle, I just don't see a lot of Angel potential with either. However I do think Gabrielle would be a better fit in general for VS than Caroline :smile:

ROUND #16
Caroline Kelley
- 10 votes - WINNER
Gabrielle Caunesil - 9 votes

ROUND #17
Anais Mali
- 10 votes - WINNER
Daniela de Jesus - 9 votes

ROUND #18
Natalia Vodianova - 7 votes
Alicia Hall - 12 votes - WINNER

Carmen Bründler - IDK Carmen but this a default vote for me because Tanya's face scares the fuck out of me. And based on what I've seens she's very hit or miss with people, and that's a look that doesn't work for VS

Johanne Landbo - IDK any of these women lmao, but this one has better pictures? Couldn't care less about these two :rofl: 

Solange Smith - Another default vote, I LOVE Anna but much like Tanya, she's a hit or miss type of woman and even tho I love her, I understand a lot of people wouldn't find her appealing so I don't think she'd do well for VS. We've already seen plenty of HF models flop for them