Bellazon

How does the photo thing work? I always wondered how is it that the photographers can get the photos up within an hour when they have an hour gap in between two shows.

Let's say the first show has photographers snapping photos, they would have to transfer whatever photos they have from the camera in to the computer and that takes awhile. They probably have to head back to the hotel and then get on to their laptops to do that, so how do they managed transferring photos, getting back to hotels and being back at the venue for a second taping within one hour?

Or am I missing something crucial? Maybe modern cameras have internet upload options. 

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

How does the photo thing work? I always wondered how is it that the photographers can get the photos up within an hour when they have an hour gap in between two shows.

Let's say the first show has photographers snapping photos, they would have to transfer whatever photos they have from the camera in to the computer and that takes awhile. They probably have to head back to the hotel and then get on to their laptops to do that, so how do they managed transferring photos, getting back to hotels and being back at the venue for a second taping within one hour?

Or am I missing something crucial? Maybe modern cameras have internet upload options. 

They do, no need to transfer, if so they can just use their phones/iPad:smile:

There's more pictures after the second show for sure, but after the first one we usually see everyone

Just now, Fashionsketcher said:

Do you guys think that we're getting Backstage pics from Getty/Rex/Rest of the Agencies?

I think that if we get em, it will be from Russell, Jerome or the models, and maybe some blogger and vs team member.

48 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I think we've got more than one Swarovski wings this year. Elsa has the Swarovski outfit, but I don't think the wings were fully Swarovski. It seems like Martha and Alessandra are going to have Swarovski wings instead. 

+ @gotportugal In the article they mentioned wings "a la" Martha and Alessandra. Like they had wings with Swarovski in the past. Don't think they are talking about this year. 

6 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

At this point, it's seriously pissing me off that Maria keeps getting stuck in those cultural segments. The girl is so gorgeous and could easily fit into any other segments, but noooo! I'd reconsider walking the show if they did that to me. 

Id reconsider it for half a second... or not at all. 

Girls get cast for specific roles ALL the time, why would this show be any different? 

I think the powers  that be got tired of us (BZ) figuring stuff out from the first BTS  video and so they've kept trolling us by  not sending everything out there before the show.  

That's my theory, I could be wrong. 

Also, does anyone have the insta account of Jane's (Janet's?) water color art that she would do for the costumes? I can't seem to find it anymore. 

6 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I think the powers  that be got tired of us (BZ) figuring stuff out from the first BTS  video and so they've kept trolling us by  not sending everything out there before the show.  

That's my theory, I could be wrong. 

Also, does anyone have the insta account of Jane's (Janet's?) water color art that she would do for the costumes? I can't seem to find it anymore. 

Here is It :flower:

https://www.instagram.com/byjanekennedy