Bellazon

14 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I cannot for one second think those boots were on purpose - That whole 80's neon hooker inspired outfit has been out of style for a very long time.  I think... I hope... ney I pray those are for the show and not a personal style choice :rofl: PLEASE be for the show.

If for show, then what segment?

Oh sweetie that's 100% Elsa and the boots are Balenciaga IIRC. I hated them the first time she wore them but they are so her that I've come to like them. This woman has the best but also the worst taste:rofl:

Just now, Clauds said:

Oh sweetie that's 100% Elsa and the boots are Balenciaga IIRC. I hated them the first time she wore them but they are so her that I've come to like them. This woman has the best but also the worst taste:rofl:

I don't give a shit who designed them, they're horrible, so bad that I seriously thought they would be for a segment. o.o

Elsa, it backs away from something drag queens would swoon over.

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I don't give a shit who designed them, they're horrible, so bad that I seriously thought they would be for a segment. o.o

First time she wore them it was with an animal print dress :rofl: I've come to terms with the fact that this woman makes some of the weirdest fashion choices I've seen but she somehow makes it work except for a small amount of times i felt i wanted to burn everything she was wearing. I decided to see the silver lining and appreciate she takes risks.

Unlike Adriana who is just an all-around hot mess when it comes to fashion and tortures me 95% of the time she leaves her house :ninja:

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Mabye  Elsa was a drag queen in a former life?