Bellazon

Where did Kelly say the heels were bothering her? I don't see that one picture of her in her story where she talks about how her foot can break after the show but that for now she will be "GREAT"? Someone should sit her down and talk to her... I honestly don't think this is a good idea for her since she could seriously hurt and injure herself permanently. She was in the gym alongside other girls at 4 freaking AM. Does she ever stop? I get that this is exciting and whatnot but she takes it way too far. I mean they can just put a bed for her inside the gym since she doesn't really go anywhere else besides that so... Why have a hotel room if all she does is work out non stop :rofl: 

1 minute ago, *Luna* said:

Where did Kelly say the heels were bothering her? I don't see that one picture of her in her story where she talks about how her foot can break after the show but that for now she will be "GREAT"? Someone should sit her down and talk to her... I honestly don't think this is a good idea for her since she could seriously hurt and injure herself permanently. She was in the gym alongside other girls at 4 freaking AM. Does she ever stop? I get that this is exciting and whatnot but she takes it way too far. I mean they can just put a bed for her inside the gym since she doesn't really go anywhere else besides that so... Why have a hotel room if all she does is work out non stop :rofl: 

She deleted the instastory.

2 minutes ago, vsreign said:

She deleted the instastory.

I wonder why. She never really seems to care much about what people will say or think about her extreme working out obsession so... I just hope for her that she won't injure herself and that she'll REST after the show.

1 minute ago, *Luna* said:

Where did Kelly say the heels were bothering her? I don't see that one picture of he in her story where she talks about how her foot can break after the show but that for now she will be "GREAT"? Someone should sit her down and talk to her... I honestly don't think this is a good idea for her since she could seriously hurt and injure herself permanently. She was in the gym alongside other girls at 4 freaking AM. Does she ever stop? I get that this is exciting and whatnot but she takes it way too far. I mean they can just put a bed for her inside the gym since she doesn't really go anywhere else besides that so... Why have a hotel room if all she does is work out non stop :rofl: 

I think that Kelly is  one of those people that go to extremes.  My bestie's big sister is like that.  She's afraid of gaining weight, so she works out after every meal or skips meals completely. 
I  am NOT saying that Kelly is sick or on meds. I AM saying that she could be an extremist like E's sister. 

SOmeone should sit her down and say something about the extremes she's going to.  Brittle bones are not fun.