Bellazon

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

So I'm starting to think there's some really strong possibilities some of the Angels will get three outfits. Because if we are right about the order, then Goddesses is the segment before Balmain and we already have Taylor (who we know it's confirmed for Nomadic already), Lais and apparently Alessandra as well in Goddesses. That means that out of 22 looks from Balmain less than half will be the Angels which doesn't make much sense, I also doubt VS will keep three girls from not showing up at all until the last two segments of the show.

Or maybe they changed the order of the segments, but I also doubt it, the FB is always one fo the last segments.

2013, 2014 beg to differ.

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Clauds -

Chances are strong this is the song he's preforming (apparently)

Yup, that's one of them for sure, it's on one of Tay's stories. It was a given tho, even if it's not a single VS looooves any song with the word Angel in it :rofl: 

Now I wonder if he'll do Kiwi or Sign of the Times for the other segment he'll be in, because lbh, he's probably performing twice (maybe even thrice) at this point since he is the main performer now

Just now, Prettyphile said:

It's 10:15 pm in Shanghai, and the first recording is at 6.00 pm? So 2-3 hours prior to the first taping will be hair/makeup. The show starts at 5.00 am my time, and I need to be up 3 hours prior....  I need to be in bed at 6.00pm today :sad: 

Were the sessions 6pm and 8pm for the show respectively? I'll be sitting right in front of my computer by 6pm all the way up till 10pm probably... but I was told there's only one session. I forgot the timings. 

4 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Side question, the photos will start rolling out after the first show, which happens at 6 right? 

Normally it takes about 20 minutes to an hour after the first taping for the pictures to start to come out, however because it's China it could take longer.