Bellazon

15 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Candice looks normal. I don't see what y'all are seeing.

I haven't seen anyone outside this forum saying all of these stuff even in some rare corner of the net where they don't "worship" her(and where they would be the first to bash her), so I am perplexed also.

And I am internet junkie, so there is no way I wouldn't notice.

I do think it is weird to some of her fans, because this site is the only place on net where she gets bad comments, we are spoiled, and we are used to only the best comments when it comes to her.  

re: Candice, motherhood takes a lot out of you for at least the first year,  especially if you're breastfeeding.  She's pretty, though to me, her latest shots in Shanghai merely look like she's her age.  

re: cast shots. Thanks for posting them everyone. Has anyone done a WOC count on this year's cast?  Just being curious about how diverse the show is this year. 

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Reason for Visa Refusal (in China)

There is no uniform stipulation for the refusal of the visa issuing from one country to the next. But many sovereign states have a set list on which there are reasons why people are not allowed to enter the country. The list will be separately sent to their embassies or consulates stationed and no officials have the right to issue a visa to applicants who meet any of these criteria.

Generally, no country will issue the visa to people within the general categories of contagious patient, psychopath, drug addict, drug trafficker, prostitute, former expellee, those who harm the national security and social order, terrorist, those on forged or fake documents, those who have no safeguard for the living expense when staying abroad.

#1 Also a key reason for not being allowed..... having a record with the police.

#2 Applying from one of the countries from which they strictly monitor visitors (political reasons or simply because certin nationalities regularly overstay or are involved in unacceptable activities.

Wait didn't one of the models steal something in the past, I know that Daily Mail wrote about this few days ago? I wonder how she wasn't denied visa.

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Reason for Visa Refusal (in China)

There is no uniform stipulation for the refusal of the visa issuing from one country to the next. But many sovereign states have a set list on which there are reasons why people are not allowed to enter the country. The list will be separately sent to their embassies or consulates stationed and no officials have the right to issue a visa to applicants who meet any of these criteria.

Generally, no country will issue the visa to people within the general categories of contagious patient, psychopath, drug addict, drug trafficker, prostitute, former expellee, those who harm the national security and social order, terrorist, those on forged or fake documents, those who have no safeguard for the living expense when staying abroad.

#1 Also a key reason for not being allowed..... having a record with the police.

#2 Applying from one of the countries from which they strictly monitor visitors (political reasons or simply because certin nationalities regularly overstay or are involved in unacceptable activitie

Didn't Roosmarjin de Kok have a run in with the law when she was younger for shoplifting?

1 minute ago, unali said:

Wait didn't one of the models steal something in the past, I know that Daily Mail wrote about this few days ago? I wonder how she wasn't denied visa.

Because it was a misdemeanor and most likely scrubbed from her record years ago.

Oh yeah that makes sense, but when I saw Daily Mail writing again about this few weeks ago I was afraid that they will deny her visa, even though I don't like her as a model, she stole few stuff from Whole foods, it is not like she is a criminal. :D

1 hour ago, CandleVixen said:

re: Candice, motherhood takes a lot out of you for at least the first year,  especially if you're breastfeeding.  She's pretty, though to me, her latest shots in Shanghai merely look like she's her age.  

re: cast shots. Thanks for posting them everyone. Has anyone done a WOC count on this year's cast?  Just being curious about how diverse the show is this year. 

Thats what I was going to say too. Its her first year being back, alot of models don't get themselves 100% back until after a year.

8 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Black folks: Lais, Jasmine, Zuri, Herieth, Jourdana, Maria, Lameka, Leila, Leomie,  Samile, Amilna, Alecia and Grace, and if you want to count Cindy and Aiden

Asian folks: Ming, Sui, Xiao, Liu, Xin, Estelle, One

The rest are either white or mixed race folks, probably their most diverse cast ever.

Would have even more with Mayowa #neverforget