Bellazon

Just now, Souled-Out said:

I think she actually looks good. Her hair is just sticking out because its bright and long.

It's not the hair, it's the face. She's not looking her best, same with the Christmas shoot but it's more noticeable now that I see her next to all the girls

59 minutes ago, unali said:

It is interesting that some angels are in second row, but regular models are in the first one. That never happened before, all angels were always in first row.

I find the entire particular order interesting. Ale is always up front. But its weird seeing Candice and Adriana not there. And I also noted how some angels aren't even on the first row. I kinda think they just rushed and got into place. You know, after crying over the runway lol

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

I find the entire particular order interesting. Ale is always up front. But its weird seeing Candice and Adriana not there. And I also noted how some angels aren't even on the first row. I kinda think they just rushed and got into place. You know, after crying over the runway lol

I think they were placed there, so they're all grouped in the center and none of them get cut off on the ends, like previous years. The focal point of the picture is the group of Angels. Even Grace and Zuri are placed in that group. 

8 minutes ago, unali said:

It is interesting that some angels are in second row, but regular models are in the first one. That never happened before, all angels were always in first row.

No, the same happened last year, some angels were in the second row, I don't like it, all angels should be on the first one

2 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I don't know why Lais and Elsa are in the back. First row should be only Angels + Chinese girls.

Again, I think it was strategically done so all the contract girls are in the center of the frame. (Minus Karlie, but that's just a spacing thing.)

angels.png

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Well Adriana and Candice are almost in center this year, but yes it is weird because I think this is the first year they are not right in the center.

Because of that I think that Ale is leaving.