Bellazon

Just now, Prettyphile said:

It's on the feed, but it was also on her actual IG page. It was up and then down in about 20 seconds.

I still see it on her feed :idk:

I think it's just the Angels in the next event, I'm seeing Aiden, Alanna and others celebrating Alanna's birhtday now back in the hotel?

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

Adriana is not with the models

She was with them because Martha posted her and her hair was actually done and stuff.  it was her you heard talking in everybodies stories. She dropped her phone. Thats probably an old picture, I know it is, thats how she looked like yesterday

She dropped her phone on the bus or something so thats probably why she didn't take any bad selfies.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Imma say this: both hair and makeup are on fucking point for this event, I hope they'll use this same look for the show, everyone looks amazing

I am in love with the hair and make up this year.  ALL the girls posted look beyond fantastic.  Martha and Adri's shot is one of my favorite shots so far. 
Nadine, wow.  Such a Glamazon! I usually think of her as a girl next door. Same with Martha. 

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

In case anyone needed another confirmation, Lou Teasdale aka Harry's best friend/hair stylist just posted the VS chocolates everyone got.

MY BABY IS           I N ! ! !

+1 

5 minutes ago, sarinka said:

?????

Screenshot_2017-11-18-04-00-44.png

Can someone pass me the contact of Adriana's dealer?