Bellazon

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

I notice the same, she’s not comfortable

I do agree with that. I am not off-put by candice's look but motherhood gonna change her in someway.  It has everybody. And I already noticed her facial structure change. And I think right now is the best she has looked all year.

But I do feel like Candice isn't embracing it. I thought I was the only one who noticed she isn't comfortable. Maybe thats why her hair is so bright and long. Because it is distracting.

12 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

First Row (R to L): Grace Bol, Xiao Wen Ju, Daniela Braga, Liu Wen, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Grace Elizabeth, Karlie Kloss, Sui He, Sanne Vloet, Megan Williams, Nadine Leopold, Leomie Anderson

Second Row (R to L): Cindy Bruna, Georgia Fowler, Herieth Paul, Bella Hadid, Taylor Hill, Martha Hunt, Elsa Hosk, Lais Ribeiro, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell, Zuri Tibby, Ming Xi, Bruna Lirio, Gizele Oliveira, Leila Nda, Alexina Graham, Maria Borges

Third Row (R to L): Blanca Padilla, Devon Windsor, Jourdana Elizabeth, Alanna Arrington, Dilone, Vanessa Moody, Kelly Gale, Maggie Laine, Lameka Fox, One, Xin Xie, Estelle Chen

Fourth Row (R to L): Victoria Lee, Aiden Curtis, Frida Aasen, Amilna Estevao, Alecia Morais, Samille Bertannelli, Roosmarijn de Kok

Seems like Mayoma is a definite no at this point

10 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Full sized.

4be9bfb5gy1flm1vje2arj21hc0zktpl.jpg 4be9bfb5gy1flm1vknlpcj21hc0zktpb.jpg 4be9bfb5gy1flm1vlwvadj21hc0zk4f0.jpg

From left to right
First row: Victoria, Aiden, Frida, Amilna, Alecia, Samile, Roos
Second row: Herieth, Barbara, Blanca, Devon, Jourdana, Alana, Dilone, Vanessa, Kelly, Maggie, Lameka, Estelle, Xiao, I think One?
Third row: Cindy, Georgia, Bella, Taylor, Martha, My baby, Lais, Romee, Sara looking like a midget, Stella also looking like a midget, Zuri, China's finest, Bruna, Gizele, Leila, Alexina, Maria
Fourth row: Grace, Xiao, Dani, Liu, The queen, Candice, Lily, Ale, Jasmine, Josephine, Grace, Mrs. Malfoy, Sui, Sanne, Megan, Nadine, Leomie

Either I'm blind or Sharam is not here 

EDIT: Sharam was never meant to walk and IDK why I thought she was? :rofl: 

Just now, JROCK177217 said:

She wasn't casted in the first place

Worst part, I'm the one keeping the cast list updated since castings and for some reason I thought she was walking even tho I've read the list like 100 times :rofl: