Bellazon

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

No matter how humble and grateful you are, if they give you all the spotlight at your first show and they've been giving you all the attention all year you are gonna get used to the special treatment and feel weird if you pass from being the star to get nothing.

Maybe maybe it's the family thing and Alex it's not with her either, right?

I don't think so, she's grateful for getting to walk the show as an Angel, so anything else is a bonus for her. I hope she's alright and we're not overreacting... 

Alex is there, but he went to Disney without her yesterday, so maybe that's it? Haha.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

If you are going to repost any of these images on social media can you please credit Bellazon, myself or @phenobarbie who has graciously went out of her way and spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars (I'm not exaggerating) each year making sure this forum has UHQ pictures. Thank you!

Also big thank you to Clauds, Bossman and Pinky for all your help! <3

Huge thank you to all of you! I am not an IG account, but, as evidenced by my previous post, I rely heavily on Bellazon and the Instagram accounts (who are awesome people!) for my VS updates. You guys deserve the utmost amount of respect and credit. 

1 minute ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

Pretty, I just wanted to say that @phenobarbie is by far the best username on this site

She got it from a Manson song - Mechanical Animals :rofl:

You were my mechanical bride
You were phenobarbidoll
A manniqueen of depression
With the face of a dead star

9 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

If you are going to repost any of these images on social media can you please credit Bellazon, myself or @phenobarbie who has graciously went out of her way and spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars (I'm not exaggerating) each year making sure this forum has UHQ pictures. Thank you!

You guys deserve major props! Thank you so much! If you ever come to portugal I'll buy you a beer!

17 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

You guys are the real MVPs. Thank you for all you do each and every year. ?

I agree with people who say that Adriana looks so rough these days, especially today.:ninja: And it is not that she looks older, she looks about her age, but her face is just weird, and her body was never her strong point. It is obvious that every person will look different when she is 25 and when she is 35, there are some women that look better when they were younger or older, and some that look equally beautiful no matter their age. That is not Adri case, when she was younger I really thought she was the most beautiful woman alive, but for few years now her looks changed for worse. Her face changed, which is normal, but she doesn't look good anymore.

20 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

A huge shout out to all of y'all.  Thank you for ALL that you DO each and every year.  

re: Adri's eye makeup.  They added a slivery-gray-shiny liner and went over the darker eye color with it.  That's why it looks different.  

re: Jo... maybe she's just tired. A lot of the girls look that way in the UHQ shots. Maybe the fact her parents aren't there is part of it too.  

59 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

A huge shout out to all of y'all.  Thank you for ALL that you DO each and every year.  

re: Adri's eye makeup.  They added a slivery-gray-shiny liner and went over the darker eye color with it.  That's why it looks different.  

re: Jo... maybe she's just tired. A lot of the girls look that way in the UHQ shots. Maybe the fact her parents aren't there is part of it too.  

It looked bad. I think her eyes were too light for that.