Bellazon

So i did some digging because my class sucks and I was bored and I think the FB is down to Stella, Elsa, Martha or Sara. They did the group shoot in NYC in May, which was the same time and setting the FB reveal was done last year with Jasmine, I couldn't find another similar shoot in that time frame. And it makes sense because those girls were not in last year's video and it would be kinda savage to have a girl break the news to her competitor twice in a row (because fuck it, they are competing with each other). If they are doing another video, it's probably one of those four.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

So i did some digging because my class sucks and I was bored and I think the FB is down to Stella, Elsa, Martha or Sara. They did the group shoot in NYC in May, which was the same time and setting the FB reveal was done last year with Jasmine, I couldn't find another similar shoot in that time frame. And it makes sense because those girls were not in last year's video and it would be kinda savage to have a girl break the news to her competitor twice in a row (because fuck it, they are competing with each other). If they are doing another video, it's probably one of those four.

I know it's probably still Elsa but ugh I want Sara to get it so bad. 

I think it's very savage to announce this in front of the other girls haha they have to act happy and shit (Joey gracious loser face for the ones who watch FRIENDS haha). They should announce it privately no ?

I know it's very unlikely but I'd love for Sara to get it so much! I think it's Elsa (if it's Elsa I'm happy) - just don't give it to Stella or Martha pls

Does anyone know where Stella is atm? She posted new digitals today and tagged her NY agency. She also posted about the show on her story today. Since she’s generally located in LA, her being in NY a couple days before the announcement could be something, could be nothing. :idk: 

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

if its between those 4 i thinks its definitely Elsa

20 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

I think it's very savage to announce this in front of the other girls haha they have to act happy and shit (Joey gracious loser face for the ones who watch FRIENDS haha). They should announce it privately no ?

I do think that last year was not that savage because all the girls that were there are in the same range of "experience" and yeah at least one of them was thinking like.. why her and not me? but I think they knew that they were all on the same level so yoohoo Jas. But if they do the same thing this year with Elsa, Stella and Martha and it's not Elsa it will definitely be a very savage move in my opinion.

43 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Does anyone know where Stella is atm? She posted new digitals today and tagged her NY agency. She also posted about the show on her story today. Since she’s generally located in LA, her being in NY a couple days before the announcement could be something, could be nothing. :idk: 

Could be something for sure. Elsa is also back in NYC.

As for the level experience, Martha and Sara have also worked for VS for a long time so I think them + Elsa are equally deserving/would be happy for each other. Out of those four Stella is the newest one but she's been doing VS like crazy ever since they first booked her and she also had a stellar year outside VS so i think the other three wouldn't be too upset. Also, these four seem to be kind of the outsiders from the NA tbh, so it does make sense they'd be put together. I still think it's quite savage to do a group reveal but if they're doing it again, this group of four makes the most sense.

If Adriana did not open the show, I would like her to open the segment of the goddesses. It may be that this time they are more attached to the history of the warrior amazons and something like this arises:

http://cdn-maf0.heartyhosting.com/sites/muscleandfitness.com/files/media/brooke-ence-ww-1109.jpg

I don't know, Adriana is the only one that comes to mind to open that segment (and maybe Karlie or Candice too)

Guurl VS loves repeating things :rofl: plus KK's moment was 11 (what the fuck!?!?!?!) years ago so the gp most likely doesn't remember. I think AWT or maybe even goddesses, if we have the order right then PA is the second segment and I don't see VS putting the FB out so fast.