Bellazon

1 hour ago, diamondtw said:

^ They use multiple poster to promote. Last year, Elsa's one was the first to be released but they also used a lot one with Sara.

This year, they used this picture to announce the show and it's the one being used everywhere :

Who is ready for a boring opening by Josephine full of tears, kissing, waving and other blandness? :excited:

Josephine was almoat losino her breath when the gave her wings forma a shoot; that's how I know she isn't opening the show because there was no ambulance outside VS buildings and I know that girlie would get a heart attack if she gets to open the show or the FB... JK.:rofl:

4 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Who is ready for a boring opening by Josephine full of tears, kissing, waving and other blandness? :excited:

Lol :p..her gratefulness looks so over the top.... I mean isn't it a given every model ever given a honour in VS is emotional but can you not make it look like you just got awarded Nobel prize for being a model !? Tone it down with the water works :idk:

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I'd be fine with people not liking Martha if they were actually giving a decent reason. Ok if you don't like her look that's fine, we all have different preferences and ideas about beauty and what it means, but some people seem to find that a good reason to bash her and say insulting things... And that's what I can't stand. You can definitely say you don't like someone because of i.e. their hair or their legs or whatever, but it can still be done in a somewhat nice way and not in this bashing way that so many here just seem to think is totally fine and okay.

True. Call her unattractive but why call someone boring just because she doesn't engage into the victory signs and tongue out squad. Pretty sure she prefers to hang out with Candice, Behati and Lily etc and at the same time has a good relationship with the younger angels as well.... She seems pretty chilled out to me... Also, extreamly pretty ! 

But in 2010, Candice was also used for the official promo picture, her in that white and bra and panties set. Adriana opened. In 2012, Adriana was not used in the official promo picture. It was Ale and Doutzen. But Adriana opened. Remember, they didn't know until fittings if Adriana was going to make it..  In 2013, Candice Opened, Karlie was used for the promo shot...Karlie didn't even open a segment that year lol. I don't think its exactly certain, in promo picture = Opening. They do switch it up some years

I think its a strong possibility that candice opens anyway if she didn't get the fb. They aren't just about to let her come back empty handed. And anytime adriana opened after coming back from pregnancy, she wasn't shown in the promo photos.

2012.thumb.jpg.48c42273228aade2ee86d4d2e327151a.jpg2010.thumb.jpg.6ca1cfafdb627e49b36d6d965add1b4e.jpg2013.thumb.jpg.f654a748c9ba3e1a0d6a069d2911f36a.jpg

12 hours ago, Limapoel said:

I'm worried she's been called only because maybe Taylor Swift will be on the show and sing (they have not confirmed, but there is a high possibility). I don't want  to she  be in the show just to make a kind of media show about her friendship and how are connected on the catwalk .
in 2014 I feel that Karlie could have ferociously opened the segment of '' Angel Ball '', but to going hand in hand with Taylor I think the moment was clouded.

And sorry for my english,The translator lends me a hand hehe

She also works for l'Oréal which is doing a collection with Balmain as well.

4 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Or with her tongue hanging out of her mouth and the peace sign included

lmao im dead i just imagined Jojo with her cringy  selfie faces using the FB ...awful.... i mean there is nothing wrong with the funny-cute faces but she overused them like fuckin too much. :rofl:

5479f6641222523.jpg 8f16ab641222553.jpg b8a37d641222583.jpg 

As a brand spokeswoman, I do not find Martha's voice appealing. Beautiful young lady however. (not sure how to say that nicely)

I dont care who gets the FB, I do not care who opens. I just want the show to happen already because whether you find it a hot mess or not.. we are all here talking about it because we are fans of some model or other, or the show itself. I do miss some of the former girls, but models have to come and go for new favs to appear.

BTW... Anja SLAYED Tough love! Forgot just how much she owns a runway.

2 hours ago, Chessie said:

Plus she also did a very elegant photoshoot (idk but i think it was in stockholm) in june for VS that was kinda secret becuse she never posted anything about it and the photographer did but he took down the picture like 5 minutes later. At first I tought it was the holiday commercial but after seeing the whole cowboy thing I'm not so sure. We'll have to wait and see. 

19624479_1529953240394771_4682501233045405696_n.thumb.jpg.dc2a43022725499c33b21c1973d64f15.jpg

+I love Martha, she's beautiful, very  mature and elegant I preffer her a thousand times over Josephine, or Romee. Her walk it's not fierce but it's classy Idk, she and Elsa are the best  spokesmodels along the NA. She may look like a filler angel  because there's another 4 blondes that get more recognition/atention  but she's definitely not.

I'm pretty sure that's from last year's holiday commercial. The location and skirt definitely fit the theme...