Bellazon

3 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I'm pretty sure that's from last year's holiday commercial. The location and skirt definitely fit the theme...

No, she wore a black outfit in last year's holiday commercial and her hair was up. But who knows.

40 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

Doutzen did l'Oréal x Balmain but they couldn't get her for VS x Balmain.

Which makes sense since she doesn't work for VS anymore. Why do people expect models who don't work for VS to just come back?? I know it's happening with Karlie but Doutzen has made it very clear she's done with VS.

1 hour ago, Siemgi said:

Doutzen did l'Oréal x Balmain but they couldn't get her for VS x Balmain.

Your post sounds as if VS tried to get Doutzen for the show (which they definitely didn't, she has a contract with another lingerie company) since she is a part of BalmainXLoreal collaboration and when they didn't get her they decided to hire Karlie instead (who has no relation to BalmainXLoreal collaboration at all*).

* Is she even the face of Loreal anymore?

1 hour ago, JJMarvel said:

Romee and Josephine are on their way to LA so I guess we can lock these two out for the FB? Besides if they'll present it there like they did with Candice and Lily but I don't see that happening honestly :D 

They're going to present their double FB there. :D

1 hour ago, JJMarvel said:

Romee and Josephine are on their way to LA so I guess we can lock these two out for the FB? Besides if they'll present it there like they did with Candice and Lily but I don't see that happening honestly :D 

But the announcement of the fb not necessarily in Los Angeles, it seems to me that last year it was at  new york

23 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

But the announcement of the fb not necessarily in Los Angeles, it seems to me that last year it was at  new york

I know that's why I said IF. It did was the case with Candice and Lily, there's no sign that it'll actually take place in LA this year.

11 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

In which TV shows normally present the FB. I would like to review the programming and see the guests. that's how they found out that lily had the fb.

Honestly, it depends if the reveal is in LA or NYC. And how famous the girl is. For example Lily did the Ryan Secreast Show, while Jasmine did a small daytime show. They never did the same shows from one year to another one.

Assuming the FB will be revealed in NYC or LA as almost every year, this is where the girls were last seen. Not counting Bee or Jasmine because we know it ain't them

Adriana: Not sure, most likely Miami

Alessandra: Los Angeles

Candice: Not sure, most likely NYC

Elsa: Last seen taking an airplane in London

Josephine: On her way to LA

Lais: NYC

Lily: Not sure, most likely LA

Martha: NYC

Romee: On her way to LA

Sara: NYC

Stella: Los Angeles

Taylor: Los Angeles