Bellazon

I think the 'hatred' towards Martha is due to her friendship with Taylor Swift. I do not know if they are still friends but from what I've seen, any model linked to the circle of Taylor, ends up being hated lol Other than that, I do not think that Martha is a bad person or model but she has never given me a good vibe idk It is not so popular among the angels and maybe it is because she is very reserved or seems to be isolated from the girls. 

I think the fact that Martha gets so much hate is because she is maybe a bit more isolated and quite reversed like ^ said, however I don't find that a reason to hate someone. Also the fact that she is quite slim seems to rub a lot of people on here the wrong way. Skinny people in general get a lot of strange and very unnecessary comments. I don't think her being a part of Taylor's "squad" is the biggest reason for all the hate towards here, Lily is part of it too and people never really made such nasty comments about her compared to Martha. 

30 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I think the fact that Martha gets so much hate is because she is maybe a bit more isolated and quite reversed like ^ said, however I don't find that a reason to hate someone. Also the fact that she is quite slim seems to rub a lot of people on here the wrong way. Skinny people in general get a lot of strange and very unnecessary comments. I don't think her being a part of Taylor's "squad" is the biggest reason for all the hate towards here, Lily is part of it too and people never really made such nasty comments about her compared to Martha. 

I think the theme of thinness is something aside, Josephine is one of the thinnest among the angels and although they joke about it, she does not get hatred like Martha or other models. I think the controversy over Martha's weight was due to her weight loss this time and people assumed that she had eating disorders. I do not think that's been a way to make fun of her or anything. Lais for example, is somewhat shy and is not as popular but still has a current friendship with Jas, Candice, etc. and the public sees her as an adorable person. What Martha needs is a bit of publicity from her agencies, in the end it's beautiful and she can get more audience without the help of VS.

3 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I think the theme of thinness is something aside, Josephine is one of the thinnest among the angels and although they joke about it, she does not get hatred like Martha or other models. I think the controversy over Martha's weight was due to her weight loss this time and people assumed that she had eating disorders. I do not think that's been a way to make fun of her or anything. Lais for example, is somewhat shy and is not as popular but still has a current friendship with Jas, Candice, etc. and the public sees her as an adorable person. What Martha needs is a bit of publicity from her agencies, in the end it's beautiful and she can get more audience without the help of VS.

I've never seen jokes about Josephine being too skinny. Martha is skinny but she has always been, so I still don't get why certain people on here go through phases where they just need to bash Martha for a few days without making any good points or actually bringing something interesting to the table. Like what do they gain by saying "omfg she's too skinny, I can see her ribs!!!!! Go eat 5 hamburgers girl!!!!!" :wacko: It's just unnecessary and boring. 

5 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I've never seen jokes about Josephine being too skinny. Martha is skinny but she has always been, so I still don't get why certain people on here go through phases where they just need to bash Martha for a few days without making any good points or actually bringing something interesting to the table. Like what do they gain by saying "omfg she's too skinny, I can see her ribs!!!!! Go eat 5 hamburgers girl!!!!!" :wacko: It's just unnecessary and boring. 

Actually Josephine's weight is not a matter of controversy, some joke sometimes because of what I've seen but nothing disturbing. But I understand, is that those people who tell him rightly that he is going to eat a hamburger are really the same ones who make '' confessions '', '' facts '', '' exclusive that no one else knows '' (note the sarcasm ) about the angels in Instagram. It's stupid, but ultimately any model with a weight similar to Martha, end up doing shit with unnecessary comments. It's so stupid but there are people for everything, I like to make fun of those accounts in IG for the nonsense that goes up daily lmao

3 minutes ago, Fuka said:

Martha has the same problem as Lais, she is neglected by VS and her discreet personality attracts many haters. But I find her soft and natural. I'll be happy to see her with the FB but as for Lais it could be a lot of hate.

The girl deserves the FB tbh besides I do not think she stays much longer in VS. I think if he is lucky enough to take him this year, he would be applauded for being the second consecutive black angel to obtain the FB. There is more diversity and people want people of color or Hispanics with more prominence

10 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

The girl deserves the FB tbh besides I do not think she stays much longer in VS. I think if he is lucky enough to take him this year, he would be applauded for being the second consecutive black angel to obtain the FB. There is more diversity and people want people of color or Hispanics with more prominence

I think there are still 2 or 3 shows as an angel for Lais, I hope she will be treated well by Vs this year. For Martha it's the same

2 hours ago, vsreign said:

I agree with you, I don't know why peole hate her. She is a good spokeperson, she has a great body, her walk is better than some angels and she is an inspiration to the people who have scoliosis. She is doing an amazing work for the awareness of scoliosis. 

The reason I'm not a fan of Martha is mainly her look. I find her really unattractive.

Her face,  her hair style, and her body is not at all attractive to me. Her chest area/sternum bone area is :O_O:..

.but her being open about scoliosis and not letting it stop her is awesome!!! I love that about her. 

I think she's one of the better spokesmodels for VS but I do wish Grace could have her spot...or actually Barbara Palvin but that is ust wishful thinking.

Hope no one takes offense to this. I had someone on the Candice thread flip out over my stating Candice wasn't look as good I remembered but I just wanted to asnwer this question because I am one of those who dislikes Martha for pure vanity reasons. I personally think she seems sweet.

Martha is kind of Angel who i'm watching as a regular model. Her closing of the 2015 show is forgettable for me even she had aaamazing SO i'm just forgetting about her all the time because she is soo boring in the show. But i like her bc as most of you said she seems very sweet. Again that's not enough when you are Angel, you've been there 4 years already and still we got nothing on that runway from you..:dry:  anyways she isn't only Angel to whom i'm giving these properties but still they are there, why no-one knows so :excited:

Am I the only one who thinks it's blatantly obvious Elsa got it? :rofl: she did the VS shoot in her house and there is only like two pictures from it out and we got zero backstage pictures from it which is very rare in the VS shoots we know she did it because she posted a picture the day after with the flowers they left her, she is also the only Angel who did at least three fittings. Also she already left Ibiza, if she flies back to NYC then it's a set thing IMO.

Also, i don't see VS giving to Lais, i adore her but two WOC in a row? Unlikely. They are long overdue in letting a WOC open the show tho, so hopefully this year will be it.