Bellazon

3 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Would they really have Candice open a winter themed segment again? 

Would they really have her opening anything with big wings? Ya'll know how she is about them heavy wings lol, and she truly does walk slow in them. She'd have to be in-between or close

I don't think they'll close the show with PINK, and this is subject to change based on segment order.

Nomad
Open: Sara
Close: Lais
Godesses
Open: Candice
Close: Jasmine 

Porcelain
Open: Romee
Close: Lily or Martha
Winter
Open: Elsa
Close: Taylor or Stella
Punk
Open: Alessandra
Close: Adriana

Why are there so many votes for Adriana to open punk?

She said something about having to change her walk to something for hiphop. Maybe she will open a segment like that, if she does I would hope its for goddesses or something like that. That would be 2008 over again but thats the name VS gave her anyway, she'd probably be in that segment atleast.

Are there any angels who are getting three outfits? Or Did VS give up on that completely?

35 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Why are there so many votes for Adriana to open punk?

She said something about having to change her walk to something for hiphop. Maybe she will open a segment like that, if she does I would hope its for goddesses or something like that. That would be 2008 over again but thats the name VS gave her anyway, she'd probably be in that segment atleast.

Are there any angels who are getting three outfits? Or Did VS give up on that completely?

Because Adriana has the fiercest walk with the eternal resting bitch face and Punk seems to be like it will be a fierce/edgy segment? :idk:

As fas as Candice and the big white wings goes, i dont see it happening. She can't handle heavy wings so I can see Romee, Alessandra or Elsa getting that outfit, or someone like Devon who has done giant wings before.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Because Adriana has the fiercest walk with the eternal resting bitch face and Punk seems to be like it will be a fierce/edgy segment? :idk:

As fas as Candice and the big white wings goes, i dont see it happening. She can't handle heavy wings so I can see Romee, Alessandra or Elsa getting that outfit, or someone like Devon who has done giant wings before.

I want to see her open goddesses because thats her "VS name", but you got me there on punk probably being a very fierce segment. Even though I can see a NA opening it for some odd reason.

Candice has started wearing big wings, I think she saw how much she missed out when she rejected them, because they'd give her big and beautiful ones. But I don't see her opening in them, nope. She still walks very slow in them. She is no KK, Tyra, or Ale when it comes to handling big wings.

I honestly just want Adriana to look nice lol on both Her part and VS giving her an actual decent and complex outfit. I am still scarred by her 2016 outfits and her overall 2015 look lol. And I want Ale to open something. Something tells me it is down to either Adriana or Ale opening the balmain segment and I hope its Ale because if Adriana gets it (even though its understandable) she will have to hear about that for years lol.

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

Five days until the sparky bra gets revealed so time for the realest question for every year:

-  Who do you want to wear it?

- Being realistic ho do you think will wear it?

Oh how time is flying by! 
Want: Lais

Think will get it? Elsa or Jo

14 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

I don't mind that they recycle the wings as long as they do it cleverly. 

Not how they gave Iza the wings that Candice wore in vsfs2011. It looked out of place and just for the sake of giving someone wings.

Rip it apart, deconstruct it, add something, change it up for god sake, don't be cheap :gangsta:

+1  But it's VS, they'll go with easy, cheap and fast. :nicole:

Makes a lot of sense when you see how Candice tosses her hips forward to show off the booty. (which I'm still looking for)  The curve  of  her  back makes it seem  like  she  can't support the heavier wings.  

Or Candy Girl just needs to strap more weight on her back to simulate heavier wings. 

MRW someone says Candice is gonna be carrying big wings. 

v7EJ_f-maxage-0.gif

I think Candice will carry something slightly bigger than what she's used to, but the wings that we saw are probably not going to end up with her. Candice will break. She couldn't even handle this back in 2013.

00f2ff5e2cddb5882f9d77744e10b4a4.jpg is half the size of this 7777be509107d39ba2c1ad366b963797--victor

Edit: Fixed. And yes to Candice to arching her back and not being able to support heavy wings. The girl needs to stop doing that when she's carrying wings or her back is gonna suffer when she gets older. 

P/S: I think Nomadic Adventures will have a lot of headpieces.

Some people can just hold more heavier things naturally or even by training. Candice’s workouts don’t seem very weight based.

I’m fairly certain though they scrapped those wings in 2010 not because of the weight but because they didn’t work on the runway.

2 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Question? 
 Does anyone  have  any pics of theTough Love segment from 2010 to share here? I just went to the VSFS2010 thread  and most of the pics are gone.  :sad:

https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/Photos-from-2010-Victoria-Secret-Fashion-Show-11927602

the first bunch of photos

Tough Love was a great segment. Candice, Maryna, Julia, and Magdalena had some great outfits in that segment.

12 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/Photos-from-2010-Victoria-Secret-Fashion-Show-11927602

the first bunch of photos

Tough Love was a great segment. Candice, Maryna, Julia, and Magdalena had some great outfits in that segment.

Thank you so much Kevork! I missed seeing the original show. 

@PastaFreak  Lol I think it's too late for her back, she's been pushing her hips forward and curving her back in the most weird poses... I'm sure she'll regret it in 20+ years :rofl: 

The difference is just mind blowing when she's curving her back vs when she's not...

@CandleVixen While she does have a great body, I must agree that I seriously don't see this amazing butt everyone always loved to talk about years ago. It's not that spectacular.. 

article-2248337-16836374000005DC-561_640x861.jpg Candice-Swanepoel-Posing-in-a-Bikini-for-Victorias-Secret-2014-06.jpg Candice+Swanepoel+Showing+Off+Bikini+Body+NdIXC3NH9BOx.jpg

candice-swanepoel-butt.jpg

1 minute ago, Rapunzelica said:

My idea

Nomad

Open: Sara

Close: Lily

Godesses

Open: Candice

Close: Alessandra

Porcelain

Open: Jasmine

Close: Ming

Winter

Open: Elsa (Fantasy Bra)

Close: Josephine

Punk

Open: Adriana

Close: Stella

Milennial

Open: Zuri

Close: Grace

Even we had already winter inspired fantasy bras i hope they will put it in Goddesses ? I would give Lais SO bc i think those diamonds would be perfect on her skin, and for Romee those huge beautiful wings we saw.

Just a reminder i remember that Barbara Fialho said in her live that this year's show will be very special for her, maybe she got SW or some closing?