7 hours ago, Clauds said:

As far as segments go, this is what I can see

1. Nomad Angels

2. Porcelain Angels

3. ?

4. Pink

5. ?

6. ?

From what I saw, other names started with A We... (thought about maybe something with wedding? Because of the white stuff Alessandra and some were wearing), then Gu (no idea actually) and the last segment says something with ... Angel again :banghead:

19 minutes ago, vsinside said:

From what I saw, other names started with A We... (thought about maybe something with wedding? Because of the white stuff Alessandra and some were wearing), then Gu (no idea actually) and the last segment says something with ... Angel again :banghead:

could be "A Western Romance" that was rumoured ... yee hawww

TBH, there's nothing offensive about it, not in the way that Gigi needs get absolutely banned. I mean she didn't scale the Great Wall carried by her bodyguards, she didn't even think she was committing an offense when she squinted her eyes to mimic the Great Buddha. It's just that the China audiences really hate her, Bella and Kendull so much that they'd do anything to get her out of China. 

I'm probably just bitter and I know this has been talked to death but I'd honestly be glad if Gigi and Bella got banned and couldn't do the VS show, and it's not really because she squinted her eyes (which i honestly don't think she meant to be offensive but a lot of Asians were saying how they've been mocked for having small eyes their whole life and it's just probably something they won't tolerate from anyone anymore, even if it wasn't meant to offend). it's just because they both get to walk and get wings without going to castings or anything, and they're not even angels. And Bella was clearly AWFUL last year. And it's like they're being rewarded for simply being lucky enough to be born with money. Meanwhile Ed commented on Victoria's instagram about how see how hard work pays off!! And they say they work hard for everything but then why couldn't they have just attended castings like every one else? If I were them I'd honestly be kind of embarrassed to be handed a spot in the VS show without having to do exactly what the other girls did, knowing how hard almost every model on that runway has worked to get a spot in the show. Ugh. Also, at this point won't having Gigi in the show just make VS look bad?

Tako (who?) just posted a video next to a VS store  saying "you can go, I'll wait outside" lmao the pettiness. This chick needs a reality check. She's average at best, and this was her 1st casting. Girls way more beautiful and successful than her like Sara Sampaio have been rejected at their first casting and happened to become an angel afterwards. Hell, Victoria and Nadine tried it so many times and only got it now.