Bellazon

40 minutes ago, Clauds said:

First segment is Nomad Angels and it's Latin/African inspired. I cannot wait for a white chick with no Latin or African heritage whatsoever to open the segment/show :rofl: 

Would Sara opening make sense? She's the closest they have to Latin in the NA besides Lais (who I don't see opening AT ALL)

30 minutes ago, Clauds said:

2013 had a British segment opened by Candice

2014 had a french segment opened by Adriana

2016 had an Asian/Oriental segment opened by Elsa

See the trend? :rofl: 

*2013 (SORRY TO BE THAT PERSON :ninja: ) 

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

Would Sara opening make sense? She's the closest they have to Latin in the NA besides Lais (who I don't see opening AT ALL)

*2013 (SORRY TO BE THAT PERSON :ninja: ) 

Both Adriana and Alessandra are Latin as well :idk:  and for some reason I thought Parisian was in 2014 :rofl: still tho, Adriana ain't french.

I'm re watching the 2005 because it's finally in HD and damn, this brand really has gone downhill :ninja: 

Just now, Clauds said:

Both Adriana and Alessandra are Latin as well :idk:  and for some reason I thought Parisian was in 2014 :rofl: still tho, Adriana ain't french.

I'm re watching the 2005 because it's finally in HD and damn, this brand really has gone downhill :ninja: 

of the NA I said :smile: 

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

of the NA I said :smile: 

Right, I didn't read that soz :rofl:  I do believe a NA will open, probably Josephine or Taylor tho, and I doubt VS will give a flying fuck about the model's heritage :idk: If it was my choice I'd have Sara open but I just don't see it happening, hopefully she did get something nice this year.

I have a question about the lovely Asian ladies who are walking this year. 

Which one(s) are in your opinion, the strongest walkers? 

Reason being,  let's play pretend and we can have an Asian open the Nomad Angels segment.   Who would you pick? 

I am leaning towards Sui. 

on another note, if Porcelain Angels is based off of the fabrics we saw in the preview , I  think  it will be pretty.  But, we all know our levels of taste are much different than the powers that be at VSFS

#ClaudsVerified
#MakeVSFSGreatAgain  (I still think we can get this bitch trending) 

Just now, CandleVixen said:

Reason being,  let's play pretend and we can have an Asian open the Nomad Angels segment.   Who would you pick? 

on another note, if Porcelain Angels is based off of the fabrics we saw in the preview , I  think  it will be pretty.  But, we all know our levels of taste are much different than the powers that be at VSFS

#ClaudsVerified

Sui or Ming, specially because they have great walks and have been with VS for years.

And about Porcelain Angels, I think the idea is pretty too! I hope they don't ruin it. 

Ming for sure, she has a good walk, a good energy and I'm biased because I love her :rofl: I do think she could open, as mentioned before she is from Shanghai so it would be major for her to open in her hometown and Chinese would go batshit crazy, it would be gold for VS. Especially if they do contract her. If you think about it, having Ming opening would be the best strategy. Sui I love but she doesn't have the energy for the opening, she'd be good for closing the show tho.

45 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

#ClaudsVerified

Sui and Liu definitely have the most "VS bombshell" walk out of all the Asian ladies. Ming comes second, then Shu Pei (if she's walking), then the DREADFUL Xiao Wen. Hopefully Xie and Estelle have nice walks (and the newbie from the iSupermodel competition). 

EDIT: Sui is better than Liu. Sui is very ethereal and has a certain elegance to her, whereas Liu is a bit more rusty than Sui. See last year, with Sui in MR and Liu in SA. 

46 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Ming for sure, she has a good walk, a good energy and I'm biased because I love her ... :rofl: Sui I love but she doesn't have the energy for the opening, she'd be good for closing the show tho.

That would be cool too. Ming and Sui opening and closing the show.  

If I were Ed, I would give Candice the big show opening to welcome her back. Behati, Adriana, Sara, and Jasmine get to open segments, along with Grace opening PINK. I'd give Elsa the FB, Lais the SO, and give closings to Alessandra, Sui, Romee, Stella, and Jo, with Zuri closing PINK. Taylor, Martha, and Lily won't be getting shit, sorry! :smile: 

Ming could also take the place of Stella if needed.

4 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Porcelain Angels has the potential to be beautifully done, so ofc they'll screw it up and make it tacky. I'm sure Nomad Angels will be as atrocious as their other ~colorful~ segments the last two years.

From your fingers  to the VSFS 'gods' in charge. 
We all know that the show will  be sad,  tragic and ugly, but we'll still watch it.