Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

If we're gonna talk about timeless beauties, I think the old shows had a better example of ladies aging gracefully. Caroline Trentini, Tatiana Kovylina, Fernanda Tavares, Ana B, Eugenia Volodina, Natasha Poly are all great examples, I mean each to his own, but I've always felt these girls are consistent with what they do. Perhaps the models we have today are more... modern? I wished Andi Muise would come back, she's pretty.

Eugenia Voldina is stunning! Her opening walk in 2005 made me fall for her.

Also Poly was gorgeous with brown hair. Her first 2 years of modelling she was seriously hot. I find her a bit washed out with blonde hair but obviously would love to see her back one day.

This whole 15 Angels thing is really getting to me, I don't like it at all, It screwed up the dynamic of the show for sure

I love Ale and Adri, but their time is up! 

I'm sure next year would be like... 12 Angels...? Or less. Just my two pennies. 

Which angels will be cut/leaving, do you think?

I have a feeling Ale and Adri will stay if ever the Behati and Candice being pregnant rumors are true. Otherwise, I guess the two main bombshells will leave. Kate Grigorieva too since she wasn't in the angels row in one of the Class of 2015 pics posted

That's just because she didn't understand when she was told to come to the front. English isn't her first language you know.

I have a opposite feeling regarding Adris and Ales departure from VS. :idk:  I really think this was their last show. Am I the only one?

+1. Ale is moving past modelling and really focusing on her own line and I think Adriana is ready to move on, too. I think thats why Ed singled them out in his pre-show speech.

Maybe Alessandra could be moving on but I don’t see this year’s show being the last for both them. If that had been the case, I think that VS would have spotlighted them on the show (3 outfits for each, Alessandra and Adriana leading the finale walking hand in hand etc.) Although of course we don’t know yet what segments they shot for the show that will air on TV. Maybe Alessandra will leave “quieter” but I think that Adriana will get a send-off like Tyra did in 2005.

I'm 50/50 on Ale leaving this year. I think she might do the show for one more year, because it didn't really feel like a goodbye, but I also wouldn't be at all surprised if she was done now. If she isn't, then I think next year is her last show, same with Lily. I think Adriana is staying put for another couple of years.

Ale and Dri needs to move on with their lives they look like they're the mothers of the new angels.

They need to drop Stella, Kate and Jasmine. Martha can go too she starting to bored me. A good line up as angel would be

Taylor, Sara, Romee, Jac, Candice, Lais, and Elsa.

Ale and Dri needs to move on with their lives they look like they're the mothers of the new angels.

They need to drop Stella, Kate and Jasmine. Martha can go too she starting to bored me. A good line up as angel would be

Taylor, Sara, Romee, Jac, Candice, Lais, and Elsa.

I agree about Ale and Adri. I love them both, but I think their departure is long overdue.

FINALLY caught up on 120 pages daaaammmn.

Am I really the only one who liked Elsa's boho outfit?

Idk, I'm actually more dissapointed in the opening than the outfit itself. Last year's opening at least had a more luxurious theme, where as this year's opening was a very low-key plain version of 2012's opening. I've been looking at all the shows on youtube for the past couple of days. Last year I think is when things started going downhill big time.

I think it'll be very emotional for everyone when Adriana leaves, as well as Alessandra. They're both like sisters and they practically started out together. I'm not sure if Ale or Adri will leave before the other, but I can see the two leaving together. They're always taped together, seen together whenever they can and just watching Ale move on while Adriana serves her years of angel-tude is just... wrong. But guys, you know that when Adriana and Alessandra leaves, VS is not going to be the same right?

Adri, especially, is the only one who still carries what's left of the Gisele/KK era. Alessandra not so much so I wouldn't care...  There is no way we'll look at Candice/Jac/Kate/Elsa/Taylor/Lais and think "wow, they've got what it takes", they offer a different kind of energy compared to the older angels.

Does Ale do HF anymore at all? I'm curious about what she does outside of the rare VS appearance these days. 

I also noticed a trend, for the last 3 or so years, everyone says that Ale and Adri are leaving.  When will that happen?  :idk: 

I also liked Boho, and Elsa's costume.  Y'all're forgetting the second part of Boho was Psychedelic, which is supposed to be all sorts of crazy colors together. In that aspect, Boho Psychedelic was a big success. 

What's the next big shoot after Swim? Valentines?