Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I think either keep both or get rid of both.

They're a good combo and if Adriana is around and Alessandra isn't she just looks like the loser hanging around. At least if they're both they're together they both look like losers hanging around :rofl:

Ale and Dri needs to move on with their lives they look like they're the mothers of the new angels.

They need to drop Stella, Kate and Jasmine. Martha can go too she starting to bored me. A good line up as angel would be

Taylor, Sara, Romee, Jac, Candice, Lais, and Elsa.

Seeing that proposed line-up felt so weird to me like Candice would be the only “veteran”?? I think that Candice is a bona fide Victoria’s Secret Angel but to me she still represents the younger generation of Angels. However, it’s a sad fact that sooner rather than later she will be the most senior Angel because all the other Angels that came before her had already left.

I wish that the Angel line-up could still consist of models who were there at the height of what it meant to be a Victoria’s Secret Angel (Adriana, Alessandra), models who could match the presence, glamour and beauty of the iconic Victoria’s Secret Angels before them (Miranda, Doutzen) and the future leading Angels (the likes of Candice).

They're a good combo and if Adriana is around and Alessandra isn't she just looks like the loser hanging around. At least if they're both they're together they both look like losers hanging around :rofl:

+1 - they've always been such an 'iconic' pairing that I can't really imagine having just one of them sticking around for a couple more years, but idk maybe it's just me  :idk:

I think Adriana and Candice have enough of a relationship that Adriana has never looked like a loner. Granted, it's not the same chemistry she has with Ale, seeing as they've both been together so long, are both Brasilian, are naturally paired together, so on, but it's still something. Especially if it does end up that Candice is pregnant, Doutzen and Adriana seemed to bond over their kids.

I might be in the minority, but I would be fine if Ale left and Adriana stayed on.

It's all just my reading into things I know relatively nothing real of, anyway  :idk:

I think it'll be very emotional for everyone when Adriana leaves, as well as Alessandra. They're both like sisters and they practically started out together. I'm not sure if Ale or Adri will leave before the other, but I can see the two leaving together. They're always taped together, seen together whenever they can and just watching Ale move on while Adriana serves her years of angel-tude is just... wrong. But guys, you know that when Adriana and Alessandra leaves, VS is not going to be the same right?

Adri, especially, is the only one who still carries what's left of the Gisele/KK era. Alessandra not so much so I wouldn't care...  There is no way we'll look at Candice/Jac/Kate/Elsa/Taylor/Lais and think "wow, they've got what it takes", they offer a different kind of energy compared to the older angels.

vs hasn't been the same in years...

I actually think it will be better without Adri and Ale. Not everyone is a fan. I'm certainly not. I think Adriana looked dreadful this year and Alessandra's runway gestures are not doing it for me.

Models that have grown on me:

Elsa Hosk - never liked her before. But she really wowed this year. Well, in Ice Angels, not Boho.

Gigi Hadid - I'm sorry, I hated her before this show and was dreading her appearance but holy hell she surprised me! She looked amazing and her walk in PINK looks fantastic.

Jac Jagaciak - her look in Exotic Butterflies was perf for her. She looks so good out of PINK.

^i don't either...I actually think it would have been cool if, for the 20th anniversary show, they had done an entire segment of all the most popular/dramatic/best wings of the past- like Heidi's snowflake wings, and KK's huge wings..

I can't believe they used wings from last year's show. Couldn't they wait 'til at least 2016 to reuse the 2014 wings? LOL

It's true, Sui's wings are probably reused too and they just added glitters on to it. They probably have a few of the same wings.

I can't believe they used wings from last year's show. Couldn't they wait 'til at least 2016 to reuse the 2014 wings? LOL

It's true, Sui's wings are probably reused too and they just added glitters on to it. They probably have a few of the same wings.

The only wings that looks a little bit alike to Sui's are Adriana's British Invasion wings, and they are still different not only because the glitter. So I don't think they're reused (I have recently seen all the outfits from the last 15 years in VSHolic xD).

It's more similar Jablonki's Ice Angels outfit to Martha's Dream Angels one.

The only wings that looks a little bit alike to Sui's are Adriana's British Invasion wings, and they are still different not only because the glitter. So I don't think they're reused (I have recently seen all the outfits from the last 15 years in VSHolic xD).

It's more similar Jablonki's Ice Angels outfit to Martha's Dream Angels one.

Jac Jab was in Portrait of an Angel not Ice Angels. But it honestly looks like she was sent out of the wrong segment.