Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I know for a fact this thread will be quiet until Dec 8. Funny how last year's activity on the 2014 thread was more active, it feels like everyone isn't in the mood to talk about 2015 because everything has been ruined from hair to Kendall/Gigi to just bad overall.

^ Yup.

I'm not excited about the show tbh, the only thing I'm excited about is to see Abel perform and that's about it :idk: I'm kinda curious to see what the segments will be like, I'm pretty sure we're getting an Angel Boot camp segment, A #TheNewestAngels segment and a segment about Gigi walking her first VSFS, Kendull won't get one because she is walking the first segment so that leaves no time to introduce her but Gigi? Girlfriend had a casting video, is the only non Angel to be featured in the fittings she is 100% getting a Karlie-esque segment. 

But overall it does feel like there's no hype whatsoever about the show this year and VS is not even promoting it on CBS yet? I'm not sure about how ratings will do.

I know for a fact this thread will be quiet until Dec 8. Funny how last year's activity on the 2014 thread was more active, it feels like everyone isn't in the mood to talk about 2015 because everything has been ruined from hair to Kendall/Gigi to just bad overall.

Every year since about 2009 the love of the show wanes just a little bit more, same with the SI Swimsuit Magazine.  The hype is nothing to rave about anymore, and unless VS changes it up dramatically I don't see anything changing anytime soon.

That's what happens when you cast a bunch of girl no one knows or some girls that the majority of people strongly dislike. And that goes to both SI and VS :idk:

I think they need to cut their bullshit and become bedfellas, let girls like Hailey, Emily and Nina and The Hannah's walk the VS show and put Elsa, Candice, Jasmine and Lais in SI. It's publicity and a win for everyone.

I think they need to cut their bullshit and become bedfellas, let girls like Hailey, Emily and Nina and The Hannah's walk the VS show and put Elsa, Candice, Jasmine and Lais in SI. It's publicity and a win for everyone.

Big YESSSS to this :thumbsup: would be really great !

especially for Candice in SI :Angel:

That's what happens when you cast a bunch of girl no one knows or some girls that the majority of people strongly dislike. And that goes to both SI and VS :idk:

agree!

That's what happens when you cast a bunch of girl no one knows or some girls that the majority of people strongly dislike. And that goes to both SI and VS :idk:

Completely agree! Bring back the sexy bombshell to VSFS!

Pretty much everything about Lily's FB was a disaster. It was a weak bra to begin with from the design to the stone choices to the terrible, terrible fit. They could have salvaged it a little bit, but throwing the red bra underneath with some hot glue guned on rhinestones and giving her the some of, if not the, worst wings in the entire segment only made it more awful. And I feel like there was pretty much NO hype or talk about it. I think they waited too long to reveal it because she got a day of basic press and then it was all about Kendall being cast in the show.

Yes to this, it could be mutually beneficial to both brands and it's stupid not to do this. 

VS generally goes for models that have done some notable work in fashion and SI models generally either come from being the current face of GUESS or simply out of nowhere. Since SI models generally end up doing nothing big, it would make VS look like (even more) as if everyone can walk the show. Plus, SI models are generally no runway models and are probably considered not ready enough to do a big show like the VS show (even though I really don't understand what's so difficult to just walk in the first place but when you look at non-runway regulars like Marisa, Sara Sampaio or Lily Aldridge in her first VS shows...  :cain:).