Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

i have no idea if this was posted before.. but can someone punch this girl or give her some knowledge about Victoria's Secret?? "12 new angels including Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid.... wtf??" :D :D :D did she even hear much about VS Angels!?!? (nothing against those two, just against this girl in the vid)

i have no idea if this was posted before.. but can someone punch this girl or give her some knowledge about Victoria's Secret?? "12 new angels including Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid.... wtf??" :D :D :D did she even hear much about VS Angels!?!? (nothing against those two, just against this girl in the vid)

Eh, go figure. Every article I've seen about the VSFS has had Kendall and Gigi in the headline. VS are probably feeling pretty happy right now about the extra publicity  :blah:

Martha Hunt closed the show? And they didn't have Constance close the show? Well, she's okay.. I guess.

I would love to see Constance close. Also, they always put her second last (2010, 2012, 2015)

Yes. I'd like it two.. or maybe her to become an angel as well? :p

And I noticed that except for 2013. Heh. 

Martha Hunt closed the show? And they didn't have Constance close the show? Well, she's okay.. I guess. 

they needed one of the new angels to do it. if anything they should've let sara but whatever

I guess they had to.. there are a lot of them and only 12 are gonna be able to get the openings/closings and whatnot.. 

I hope they cut down some of the numbers cause sometimes I enjoy when a non angel closes the show (ie - Magdalena in 2013). 

Anyways, this may be derailing the thread and I'm sorry if it does, but did anyone else notice that when Sui and Toni Garrn were in the same show, except for a segment or two, it'd almost always be Toni first then Sui? Did they just like putting them together? 

Sorry, the mention of the older shows kind of made me remember this.. 

This year, I can so imagine Monica going....

"This year, we've had more wings in this show than we have ever had. Each wings are beautifully crafted and designed by (insert studio names)"  Screen shifts to Sophia... "We wanted to convey a sense of sensuality in (segment names), it's a beautiful bla bla bla bla". Screen shifts to an angel *This is such a gorgeous wing, I love it so much! I can't wait for people to see it on the runway".

"This year, we've had more wings in this show than we have ever had. Each wings are beautifully crafted and designed by (insert studio names)"  Screen shifts to Sophia... "We wanted to convey a sense of sensuality in (segment names), it's a beautiful bla bla bla bla". Screen shifts to an angel *This is such a gorgeous wing, I love it so much! I can't wait for people to see it on the runway".

I found this post funny because of how true it is. Sophia with her hand gestures and Monica with her eyes getting larger and larger with each point she says and whichever model gets what wings covering their faces about to cry, another model starts walking, Sophia shouts "AMAAAAAAAZIIIIING!". 

I found this post funny because of how true it is. Sophia with her hand gestures and Monica with her eyes getting larger and larger with each point she says and whichever model gets what wings covering their faces about to cry, another model starts walking, Sophia shouts "AMAAAAAAAZIIIIING!". 

I watched Alessandra and memorized her words already, every year when she gets a wing, she calls them sexy and it repeats itself over and over again.

Am I the only one who thought Behati's Fireworks wing should have gone to Lilly? The lighted wings would have accented the FB much better than the puffy-multi color sea urchins did. 

Behati's Firework wings look weird in photos. I hope they stand out better on film. They looked really great in the fitting video.