Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

VS generally goes for models that have done some notable work in fashion and SI models generally either come from being the current face of GUESS or simply out of nowhere. Since SI models generally end up doing nothing big, it would make VS look like (even more) as if everyone can walk the show. Plus, SI models are generally no runway models and are probably considered not ready enough to do a big show like the VS show (even though I really don't understand what's so difficult to just walk in the first place but when you look at non-runway regulars like Marisa, Sara Sampaio or Lily Aldridge in her first VS shows... :cain:).

There are definitely SI girls that can walk however like Emily DiDonato, Irina Shayk.. And HF models who are more 'sexy' Edita Vilkeviciute, Toni Garrn, Maryna Linchuk, etc that they don't cast anymore.

I wish the kept the original idea of having all models waiting for Lais to close the Butterflies segment _(.png

they probably switched this for that thing Taylor, Selena and Megan did in PINK (i still dont know what the hell happened there but that looks pretty weird) 

the stage is much smaller than how we see it on tv. I liked the idea too, but I don't see how Lais would have fit unless she stood at the end of the runway and they dimmed the lights. Her wings looked really big

Monica seems a tad annoying in that video.. BUT.. they are probably stressed.. and happy to see the finish line..

I did notice that Kendall did not get wings.. atleast thats something.. her outfits are two of my favs though..

I actually like Lilly's wings.. i think Behatis wings would have outshined the Fantasy Bra.. (literally) why oh why did they put bras under lilly's and Marthas outfits :( The blue undies would have brought out the bra a bit better as well.. Lilly has gorgeous skin tone.. the bra would have looked great with it!

VS generally goes for models that have done some notable work in fashion and SI models generally either come from being the current face of GUESS or simply out of nowhere. Since SI models generally end up doing nothing big, it would make VS look like (even more) as if everyone can walk the show. Plus, SI models are generally no runway models and are probably considered not ready enough to do a big show like the VS show (even though I really don't understand what's so difficult to just walk in the first place but when you look at non-runway regulars like Marisa, Sara Sampaio or Lily Aldridge in her first VS shows... :cain:).

There are definitely SI girls that can walk however like Emily DiDonato, Irina Shayk.. And HF models who are more 'sexy' Edita Vilkeviciute, Toni Garrn, Maryna Linchuk, etc that they don't cast anymore.

That's why I specifically used the word "generally", and still someone had to give a smart-ass comment  :pinch:  :pinch:  :pinch:

That's why I specifically used the word "generally", and still someone had to give a smart-ass comment  :pinch:  :pinch:  :pinch:

This is a message board.. I didnt get a smart-ass comment feel from the reply you received (in response to a comment you made). If anything I thought shver added to your post by giving names of some SI girls who can walk. I enjoyed both comments and appreciate the added information.

So - Thank You both

That's why I specifically used the word "generally", and still someone had to give a smart-ass comment :pinch::pinch::pinch:

This is a message board.. I didnt get a smart-ass comment feel from the reply you received (in response to a comment you made). If anything I thought shver added to your post by giving names of some SI girls who can walk. I enjoyed both comments and appreciate the added information.

So - Thank You both

Thank you :) @vsfan88 it wasn't meant to be a smart ass comment, I was just giving my opinion on their casting choices.