Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I don't care If Gigi has 100 millions followers, they still have 15 angels who should be doing press. When It comes to spending all day shooting... Do the use Gigi? No. For the boring stuff they have no problemo in using the angels. I guess Sara, Elsa, Jac and Jasmine better dump their current boyfriends and star dating the remain 4 One direction members ASAP.

When you run a multi billion dollar company and you need to get your product and sell shit to people let us know if you would use Gigi too to promote it. Cause ya would. Just saying. People have to stop acting like VS using Gigi over their Angels is some huge insult to their Angels. Hello the company picked them and pays them. Whether they do press or not they're still making their money. And don't forget CBS would have a say in this too. They're the one airing the show and they want more viewers. So of course they're gonna use Gigi who gets more press and has more followers then all the angels. People need to grow up.
They've been doing just fine for over 2 decades without Gigi. The thing Is they already got her. Teenagers are her main fan base. Most adults don't give a damn about her. Teenagers don't watch those kind of morning talk shoes. Having Gigi or an angel on It would be the exact same. Gigi posting something VSFS related on her IG would be trillion times more effective than having her on that show over the angels. This Is my opinion.

And btw, I wonder If all angels are that cool with It like you said. I personally highly doubt It.

At the very least Lily and Martha are part of the #Squad like Kendall and Gigi so they're fine with it. Behati and Candice also hang out with them from time to time. IDK about the other Angels.

But frankly, I don't care. Gigi brings the PINK crowd whcih is both VS's biggest market and its most promising because they are the youngest and thus could buy their shit for years to come. Did she "work as hard" as the other to get there or did she make it because of her connections? Who the eff cares? At the end of the day it's about looking cute on pictures and selling stuff, both of which Gigi is doing just fine. VS would be dumb not to use her more.

I for one would welcome Gigi as an angel. What's wrong with y'all she's actually perfect for VS.

Her body is on point. She looks the type. She'd need some spokesmodel skills but she could learn that. I doubt she will be one anyway she has a lot going for her at the moment but they could use her for a few years like they did with Karlie.

*raises hand*

Gigi's voice sounds like she's going to cry at any moment ( :rofl: ), her BFF is Kendall Jenner ( :rofl:  that says a lot and could bring baggage every year to the show... or god forbid allow her to shoot), and she was rather standoffish and mean girl worthy at the SI event in Nashvegas (Nashville).

Do people really believe in what they're saying when they claim Gigi's body Is "on point"?!  I personally think she was extremely lucky with the outfits she got which weren't too revealing.  I'm not saying she doesn't have a beautiful/hot body. Ofc she has, especially compared with the average woman but for the VSFS? When girls with bodies like Bregje's or Kelly's were rejected? I mean there are people saying she's better than Candice.  :ninja:

BURcGdY9.jpg bLO8jgq6.jpg myzA3DfU.jpg

I would hate It but It will be obviously smart of VS If they drop half of their angels and add Gigi. Wonder If she would have the time to shoot with the brand tho. She has so much stuff going on and already has a Maybelline contract. Maybe they could make a different/less strict contract for her?

Oh for god's sake, you're using pictures from September, before she stepped up her training to twice a day multiple days a week for the show. We get it. You're not a fan. No one's saying you have to be, nor is anyone taking stans who believe she's better than Candice seriously. 

Adriana's got a Maybelline contract too, it's more than possible to fulfill special request runway, magazine shoots, Angeldom, and makeup contracts.

From time to time Gigi's eyebrows irk me but I can't imagine her with any others so that's on me. I like her otherwise, especially her moles. They make me feel a thousand times better about mine, however cliched and cheesy that is. When I was a kid people used to tell me to go wash again because I looked dirty, and now I can point to her and tell them to eff off.

Not to mention her heritage, as the child of two immigrants. Granted very rich immigrants, but still. 

This comment has been very silly and all over the place but perhaps we could maybe, possibly, move on until she makes the tv appearance that started this?

Yeah they're from 2 months before the show? So what? There's a difference that huge between September and November? She probably also worked out for FW and her body looks the same to me. It's not in a week that a body will drastically change and It doesn't change the fact that Bregje or Kelly also "stepped up their training to twice a day multiple days a week for the show. lol 

Actually I'm starting to believe that If Candice Swanepoel herself was a new model nowadays doing her first casting for the show without Instagram followers or connections she probably wouldn't get It.

Yeah they're from 2 months before the show? So what? There's a difference that huge between September and November? She probably also worked out for FW and her body looks the same to me. It's not in a week that a body will drastically change and It doesn't change the fact that Bregje or Kelly also "stepped up their training to twice a day multiple days a week for the show. lol 

Two months is a huge amount of time for toning? That's sixty days. Even if you're loosing just a kilo a week,  which is more or less the average lost when you step up your diet and exercise like she did, that's six kilos gone by the time of the show, and that's significant. Have you ever trained intensely for an athletic event? Also, do you mean in a week or in two months? You put both.

If you want to be mad Bregje and Kelly didn't get places, that's on VS, not on a model they hired with ulterior motives.

Take your hate elsewhere, I don't want to fight about this anymore and it makes this thread dull.

Also, do you think they'll brink back the slow motion effects they had in the previous years? Like the ones they had in '06 to '11?

They had slow motion in '12 and '13 too. I remember it specifically in Silver Screen Angels and Shipwrecked.

Oh right, when Constance posed. 

In Shipwrecked they did more then just Constance, Well they also slowed down many of the angels before posing. If you search it up online (too lazy to put up the video), they slow down Toni Garrn before she poses, during the more intense parts before AGBW started pounding on the piano keys they slowed down Lindsay and Lily. 

Sorry, just wanted to point this out that it wasn't just Constance haha! 

Lmao if you don't think 8 weeks of training and working out won't change someone's appearance noticeably I don't know what to tell you.

I love Gigi and I'm so bored of this she doesn't deserve it discourse. There are lots of other girls who I'd like to see get the same opportunities with VS as Gigi, and yes, her connections helped her, but y'all are delusional if you don't think Gigi doesn't fit the VS type- especially for Pink. If Rachel and her absolute lack of waist and Bee's heroine chic aesthetic are acceptable for VS, Gigi is just fine.

^^^ The first name/last name thing's got nothing to do with race. Romanians are caucasians and we identify ourselves by the family name too, and not by the given name. Same thing in Hungary and in other European countries.

I think he only meant that in those countries family name is before given name,not more. But in Romania it isn't the case, is it? I thought beside some Asian countries only Hungarians do that.

btw why is Sui He always the topic here? 

Two months is a huge amount of time for toning? That's sixty days. Even if you're loosing just a kilo a week,  which is more or less the average lost when you step up your diet and exercise like she did, that's six kilos gone by the time of the show, and that's significant. Have you ever trained intensely for an athletic event? Also, do you mean in a week or in two months? You put both.

If you want to be mad Bregje and Kelly didn't get places, that's on VS, not on a model they hired with ulterior motives.

Take your hate elsewhere, I don't want to fight about this anymore and it makes this thread dull.

This Is a VSFS topic. I'm free to state an opinion  related to It as much as you are. And where did I "hate" on her? I literally said she has a beautiful body just not for VSFS. There are people who literally have called models ugly on here. If you can't take other peoples opinions maybe you're the one who should go elsewhere. 

And btw, you're the one who stated dates: "(...)before she stepped up her training to twice a day multiple days a week for the show". lol

So much salt in this thread, never lets me down.

Like it or not, Gigi was in the show and yeah it sucks that some other girls/your faves didn't make it but she's probably going to stick around for at LEAST a few more years show wise. VS loves press, Gigi brings press. Her fans will tune in to watch her, that's all they care about.

I get that everyone has their preference when it comes to body types but you really can't say Gigi doesn't have a good one. I think she looked just as good or better than a lot of the girls out there, and I'm glad she's not a stick or on her way to becoming the next #BodyByIza. And two months is more than enough time for her to tone up like she did. 

Also, do you think they'll brink back the slow motion effects they had in the previous years? Like the ones they had in '06 to '11?

They had slow motion in '12 and '13 too. I remember it specifically in Silver Screen Angels and Shipwrecked.

Oh right, when Constance posed. 

In Shipwrecked they did more then just Constance, Well they also slowed down many of the angels before posing. If you search it up online (too lazy to put up the video), they slow down Toni Garrn before she poses, during the more intense parts before AGBW started pounding on the piano keys they slowed down Lindsay and Lily. 

Sorry, just wanted to point this out that it wasn't just Constance haha! 

Why did they take away the slow mo?

Btw, personally have no hate for Gigi. She's in the show and none of us can do anything to change that. I have no hate for her body too but for the love of all that is holy, stop suggesting VS to add more angels to their lineups. At the end of the day, the ones complaining will be us and not them. This year everyone's been complaining about how there were too many angels and so little outfits etc. And you guys thought Gigi being an angel would change any of that? When VS hasn't even promoted enough of the new ones.

Let some of the angels step down before Gigi goes up. If she gets a contract now, it wouldn't exactly be in her favor either.

^^ Story is - don't be heavily tattooed, goth, indie, punk, steampunk ... or basically anything that isn't mainstream or GF doesn't know how to respond to you other then offering fake smiles, not so subtle eye rolls and one worded answers.

Well there goes a large majority of the women I like.

As Pretty found out in one telling Skype conversation that Limer has a huge thing for Goth women :mellow:

And that dominated the next 45 minutes of that conversation.

Anyways.

Lmao if you don't think 8 weeks of training and working out won't change someone's appearance noticeably I don't know what to tell you.

I love Gigi and I'm so bored of this she doesn't deserve it discourse. There are lots of other girls who I'd like to see get the same opportunities with VS as Gigi, and yes, her connections helped her, but y'all are delusional if you don't think Gigi doesn't fit the VS type- especially for Pink. If Rachel and her absolute lack of waist and Bee's heroine chic aesthetic are acceptable for VS, Gigi is just fine.

Week 1: Day 1-3, this workout is going well! Let's take a rest day

Week 1 Day 4-Week 8 Day 56: Oh Shit it's the day before, time to workout.

At least that's my workouts :idk:

btw why is Sui He always the topic here?

What do you mean? :notsure: Compare to Gigi, Kendall, Candice and Behati discussions about Sui are barely anything. Yes, there is one members who brings her up quite often however compare to the 4 I mentioned I wouldn't consider Sui much of "topic" here. Not sure why she is being targeted---perhaps you don't like so your awareness is heighten? :idk: