Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I thought the video was cute... Selena looked great and the playfulness of the girls was nice. (Maybe im just happy for SOMETHING related to the show)

WOW oh WOW.. they have something with Taylor.. I can totally see her as a bombshell in a few years. 

And Candice.. flawless as always

15 minutes ago, llekel said:

I thought the video was cute... Selena looked great and the playfulness of the girls was nice. (Maybe im just happy for SOMETHING related to the show)

WOW oh WOW.. they have something with Taylor.. I can totally see her as a bombshell in a few years. 

And Candice.. flawless as always

Taylor is the most promise I think :D she will be big

And we all thought the angels'd be singing Can't Feel My Face, oh well. Don't hate or love it, but I am tired of Hands to Myself, I've been listening to it on Spotify almost daily while playing my PS4. I like Me and My Girls, holy, that was awesome. Also, this is about wings, but remember the the initial count of wings were 34? And then became, 43,48? Something that figure? Just wondering if VS was able to add that much wing counts to it because they did, indeed recycle old wings.

Btw, glad to have the reply button back.

3 hours ago, tiika said:

No Jac, No Elsa, No Adriana, No Lais????? MEH. 

no ale either? or did i miss her?

4 hours ago, ticktock said:

I loved Romee in it! She stood out the most to me.

me too! her and sara really stood out to me. the others all kinda just... blended into each other. lily and behati were cute too.

I don't understand why VS is doing this. Why, first of all, Selena is in the video? It's a lip sync, not a music video. And then, why there aren't all of the new angels? I mean, they promote them for all year and at the end they don't include all angels? For me is a big fat no. ( I feel like Simon in X factor LOL )

I really like the forum's new look ^^

As for the lip sync video.. What bothers me is the fact that Selena is in it and that we don't see all the angels there.. I secretly wish they all learn the lyrics like Sara seems to know, but that's just me

Still hoping for another video haha

What are you guys talking about Gigi? Did I miss any news? Is VS making her a new angel? hahaha

5 hours ago, sammyangel said:

apparently the jewels used in the POAA section didn't arrive in time for the first taping and were only used in the second taping! 

I thought it was Fireworks too. Wasn't POAA supposed to be a very minimal segment?

Edit: Found out POAA did use some jewelries, but still find it to be negligible.

Btw, could someoen share the sketches of each outfit when they released during the fashion show?