Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Lol i just watched the 2005 and 2006 shows and now i saw that video.. its just a shit show now. i cant imagine the disappointment you get if you watched this show when you were little and alwyas wanted to be in it and then you get that OMG outfit jac got 2013 year hahaha

Here is one Video from the Front of The Runway, Its better than Nothing.

you can see behati for 2 seconds in firework,

and even it's that fast you can see that she may be pregnant

I love love love unedited VS shows. I hope the person who filmed this will upload the whole thing.

Also, Gigi Hadid totally ruled. I thought her PINK walk and pose were spot on. She made her terrible outfit look quite sexy IMO. *newGigifan*

Me and My Girls is a great runway song

PINK looks like the most entertaining segment this year.

From what I saw in that full PINK segment (terrible video quality) Taylors walk really underwhelmed. I've noticed VS likes to totally cover her up on the runway, always making her wear almost full outfits.

Alessandra's firework walk really sucked and I hated the gestures she was making to someone (her bf?) in the audience. It's so unnecessary - i love watching the models walk like they mean it!

Behati in boho was just...something else. (I'm a semi fan) those wings were too weird and she looks washed out AF.

Lol i just watched the 2005 and 2006 shows and now i saw that video.. its just a shit show now. i cant imagine the disappointment you get if you watched this show when you were little and alwyas wanted to be in it and then you get that OMG outfit jac got 2013 year hahaha

Just watched those shows yesterday. The comparative is... no words lol hahah

I have to say that I like some ugly outfits because the models wears them really good (Elsa in Boho).

Here my list!!!

My favorite ones:

tG7cygIf.jpg pCiT8QHD.jpg 32NgnUG9.jpg  j4OEOE9o.jpg oONNRazX.jpg Gk7Mcyjd.jpg H5rulCDr.jpg

I love them:

UTPisA47.jpg XFNSow3C.jpg YJVxr2Bv.jpg 8MSLPuJL.jpg K0eLKMit.jpg 410fb4446746790.jpg

5JcL5uSL.jpg schsDYJ2.jpg ndpsuQdl.jpg wt7X3PYi.jpg tni1ycnH.jpg IbMql33D.jpg

P5KcaG7k.jpg nbuYACSM.jpg 02B98dEO.jpg hP5b4j5Y.jpg

Thinking of adding Sui He's Ice Angels outfit.

I would add Kendall's ouytfits but ugh... her, and her body, I'm not sure.

Weird, but I don't disike them or I am starting liking:

unX5GzrZ.jpg WccDWLQO.jpg i6GPwE1v.jpg g1Gs4VM0.jpg L9RMJOKc.jpg

58Dn8fHV.jpg fPQAwFLq.jpg  Qx7E8Ccg.jpg 3KAeckCL.jpg VqUKZaz7.jpg toHJGsrR.jpg 8AbCmxry.jpg

I dislike or hate them:

kLGQ5nIi.jpg 0FzgQX3O.jpg J9TgVssU.jpg 1db7XeWy.jpg  DPPEw5bZ.jpg SvMevQ9t.jpg qlkgZFJJ.jpg g82xEWr4.jpg Seg6.Devon.jpg

Maybe Barbara's EB outfit too, and Maud's Pink outfit just because (sorry) of her.

There are some outfits that I like (for example amost all the rest of ice angels outfits or Sui's outfits) or they are indifferent to me, so I don't put their pictures. Probably I like them more than some of the "weird but...".

I'm surprised people like Sui's IA & POAA outfit LMAO. I was expecting half of the users to pick her IA outfit as being the worst outfit of the show and POAA following closely behind it. Still not understanding why people are hating on Ming Xi's EB outfit.

FYI, I just realized VSFS2015 was actually very kind to regulars, notice how all regulars got 2 wings or 1 wing at the very least? It suddenly hit me that even though everyone got 2 outfits on average, the ones getting the wings were regulars and angels, newcomers all had non-winged outfit. Each angel & regular had one wing minimum, and newbies don't get em, unless someone counts Gigi's EB as a wing.

I think that from all the recent shows (post 2006 era) 2015 has some of the best outfits :ddr:  Boho, EB and F has some amazing outfits ^^

I'm actually happy with this year's show, anyone agree?

I am agree, but I know a lot of people isn't that happy xD. And I am agree with those people that it doesn't seems like an anniversary, but well, if I think of being the anniversary at the 25th year, I am totally happy with this year's show :D

FYI, I just realized VSFS2015 was actually very kind to regulars, notice how all regulars got 2 wings or 1 wing at the very least? It suddenly hit me that even though everyone got 2 outfits on average, the ones getting the wings were regulars and angels, newcomers all had non-winged outfit. Each angel & regular had one wing minimum, and newbies don't get em, unless someone counts Gigi's EB as a wing.

Even if Gigi's outfit counts as a wing, I am totally agree with your point of view.

waching the 2005/06 show and then this, it's quite embarrassing

I doubt Gigi's thing counts as wings? But I did notice no newbies has wings which was nice, I just wish they all had gotten one outfit and throw the two extra outfits from Gigi and Kendull to cast Kelly Gale lol, or just give them to Magda and Shanina who had just one outfit.