Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

The video I saw with Megan walking looked promising.. lots of energy...

I love Maria with her short hair BUT....

Sooo many articles about how she is making history... by being the first to go au  natural..

What about th_22972_Ajuma_Nasenyana-VSFS_2006-Rippe Ajuma Nasanyana in 2006.. OR... Alek Wek 2001

The video I saw with Megan walking looked promising.. lots of energy...

I love Maria with her short hair BUT....

Sooo many articles about how she is making history... by being the first to go au  natural..

What about Ajuma Nasanyana in 2006.. OR... Alek Wek 2001

Was thinking bout the same thing too.

Someone mentioned earlier about missing Lindsay... I re-watched the Aquatic angels segment.. and I can say I did miss her.. she looked beautiful in that segment

Ditto. I think she's one of the most genuine models vs had. Whenever I watch her I just gush and smile because she always looks so happy

^ I've been rooting around in the source code (hooray for caffeine shots at midnight) but I think your best chance is if another website publishes them, BFA is a little different from other photo websites as far as its ease of access and purchasing.

There used to be a trick but they caught on and since then it's been next to impossible to get anything from BFA. Like you said, usually another source has to publish them to get anything from there.

Also am I the only one who likes Megan Puleri? :ninja: I don't get the hate, I think she fits Pink just fine.

No, I like her too. I think she is cute! I also don't get the Maud hate. She is not my favorite model, but she is good for PINK. I prefer her being in the show over some other models like Kendall...

I'm going to whine a little bit again (late as always)

I can't get over the fact that Lily and Martha had to wear double bras because the outfits -the MOST expensive outfits- didn't fit quite well (?). It was the worst and sloppiest part of the show IMO