Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Seventeen months passed before Puleri’s parents reached back out to Razek about a meeting, giving their daughter more time to build up her experience. The Puleris arrived in Razek’s office in Ohio, and left with recommendations for agencies in New York City. “I bend over backwards to be ruthlessly ethical about this stuff,” Razek explained, noting that while he was going to give them an agency’s contact info, he was in no way going to advocate that Megan be hired or even guarantee a spot working for Victoria’s Secret. Fast-forward a couple months and Megan was signed with IMG. Fast-forward a little more, and she had turned 18 and moved to New York City with her mother.

I'm worried about Ed. He must have limited judgement. What is wrong with him? Or maybe Puleri parents have some nasty tapes about him? I can't even imagine what the hell he can see in that girl.

Seventeen months passed before Puleri’s parents reached back out to Razek about a meeting, giving their daughter more time to build up her experience. The Puleris arrived in Razek’s office in Ohio, and left with recommendations for agencies in New York City. “I bend over backwards to be ruthlessly ethical about this stuff,” Razek explained, noting that while he was going to give them an agency’s contact info, he was in no way going to advocate that Megan be hired or even guarantee a spot working for Victoria’s Secret. Fast-forward a couple months and Megan was signed with IMG. Fast-forward a little more, and she had turned 18 and moved to New York City with her mother.

I'm worried about Ed. He must have limited judgement. What is wrong with him? Or maybe Puleri parents have some nasty tapes about him? I can't even imagine what the hell he can see in that girl.

This!  :rofl:

I still wanna know why this Megan girl was at the end of the runway with Taylor and Selena.

I saw a picture of Taylor and Selena hugging at the end of the runway which only made me more confused.

On another note (and I can't believe I'm going to say this) I think Maud did well this year. I saw the video of Selena's perfomance and her walk didn't look too bad. She looked better than in 2012/14 - the fake tan helped her look less ghost like - and tbh I would rather have her all excited, wide eyed and generally positive demeanour on the runway than Stella's idgaf attitude or Megan trying too hard. 

I must be the only one who isn't that into Gigi Hadid.  Aside from any criticism about the legitimacy of her career, I just don't find her face very pretty.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/style-expert-slams-gigi-hadid-shes-pretty-but-so-is-a-russian-hooker/story-fnjcnzwg-1227606778754

Bet you're gonna love this article, then!  :hehe:  :hehe:

Pirelli, yes  :whistle:  :whistle:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

My bad, it was Purell Puleri. She isn't that remarkable for me to remember her name.  :thumbsup:

Did nobody miss Lindsay this year? :p

I did!

Do you know, guys, where I can find a list of all the segments with all the models in order from opening to closing?

Boho Psychedelic
1. Behati
2. Lily
3. Jasmine
4. Candice
5. Leomie
6. Kendall 
7. Martha
8. Joan
9. Romee
10. Maria
11. Taylor
12. Josephine
13. Elsa
14. Kate

Exotic Butterflys
1. Adriana
2. Gigi 
3. Sara
4. Stella
5. Pauline 
6. Shanina
7. Jac
8. Daniela
9. Ming
10. Barbara
11. Magdalena
12. Valery 
13. Lais

Portrait of an Angel
1. Alessandra
2.  Lily D
3. Kendall 
4. Sanne
5. Sui
6. Gracie
7. Bruna 
8. Vita
9. Flavia
10. Jacquelyn
11. Cindy
12. Izabel
13. Constance
14. Jasmine

PINK USA
1. Taylor
2.  Rachel
3. Megan
4. Yumi
5. Maud
6. Ming
7. Leila
8. Bridget 
9. Gigi 
10. Josephine
11. Devon

Ice Angels
1. Candice
2.  Lais
3. Sharam
4. Kate
5. Elsa
6. Barbara
7. Izabel
8. Sui 
9. Lily D
10. Stella
11. Jac
12. Romee

Fireworks
1. Lily
2.  Alessandra
3. Cindy
4. Adriana 
5. Joan
6. Behati 
7. Maria
8. Devon
9. Sara
10. Constance
11. Martha

OMG thank you so much!

I must be the only one who isn't that into Gigi Hadid.  Aside from any criticism about the legitimacy of her career, I just don't find her face very pretty.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/style-expert-slams-gigi-hadid-shes-pretty-but-so-is-a-russian-hooker/story-fnjcnzwg-1227606778754

Bet you're gonna love this article, then!  :hehe:  :hehe:

Petition for Robert Verdi to replace John as the casting director? Anyone?