Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

too lazy for the pics :rofl:

favs

BP: Candice, Kendull, Romee (the wings mostly), Taylor, Jo, Kate.

EB: Adriana, Shanina, Sara, Gigi, Jac, Pauline, Lais, Daniela & Magda (not the boots).

POAA: Ale, Bruna, Cindy, Contance, Sui.

Pink: Jo, Taylor, Bridget, Gigi.

IA: Candice, Jac, Lais, Elsa, Barbara, Iza, Kate, Romee, Lily (too bad for the gloves).

F: Ale, Cindy, Joan.

hell no

Lily both. Ming both. Stella IA. Vita :(. Elsa BP. Valery. Constance Fireworks. Leomie.
Barbara EB. Maria Fireworks.

Favourite Looks (in no particular order)

http://thumbnails114.imagebam.com/44619/6bfeeb446189116.jpg

I honestly think you and I are the only ones who loved the outfit lol It's feminine, dainty, and classic and not everything has to be overtly in your face tits & ass to be sexy.

Also I loved the coloring choices in the outfit, it fits the models skin tone perfectly.

Actually it is one of my favs too!!! :hehe: I am too lazy to post mine b/c there are many outfits I only like certain elements of :p

Add me to the list of people who liked it.

count me in as well! :ddr:

those UHD pics of Behati are doing her any favors. her skin is very damaged, as a 50/60-years old woman :/

I am glad I am not the only who thinks her skin isn't very desirable :/

Does she still smoke? Terrible smoker's skin and teeth.

How many angels got 2 wings?

Of the vets: Adriana, Alessandra, Candice and Behati. From the new Angels: Kate, Martha, Romee, Stella and Taylor.

Sara got two wings too

Also am I the only one who likes Megan Puleri? :ninja: I don't get the hate, I think she fits Pink just fine.

Nope I thought she was adorable. Just like Yumi and Maud. They suit Pink. I don't know why people throw a fit over their inclusion in the show. They're not walking any other segments.

Also am I the only one who likes Megan Puleri? :ninja: I don't get the hate, I think she fits Pink just fine.

Nope I thought she was adorable. Just like Yumi and Maud. They suit Pink. I don't know why people throw a fit over their inclusion in the show. They're not walking any other segments.

I actually like Maud too. She's very cute and suits PINK. I just don't get why the others were making fun of my avi last night. Maud was so cute. Yumi too, I love mixed race models. I'd have to see Megan first but based solely on the photos, I still dislike here. 

what was up with the hair this year? :no:  Not a good advertisement for beach waver or whatever it is...it looked limp, like it does when you sleep in dirty curls for two days...especially not good on the blondes in particular (check the pics of Candice and Devon)...hair was better in 2013

what was up with the hair this year? :no:  Not a good advertisement for beach waver or whatever it is...it looked limp, like it does when you sleep in dirty curls for two days...especially not good on the blondes in particular (check the pics of Candice and Devon)...hair was better in 2013

2011 has the best hair imo. But I love Candice's 2013 hair.

what was up with the hair this year? :no: Not a good advertisement for beach waver or whatever it is...it looked limp, like it does when you sleep in dirty curls for two days...especially not good on the blondes in particular (check the pics of Candice and Devon)...hair was better in 2013

I think a big problem was that they brushed the curls out immediately. They should have just hair sprayed and finger tussled them a little to get them a little messy. Instead they brushed out most of the wave and they looked flat. I don't think they hair sprayed the hair directly either- they spray the brush and then combed it through. That's fine if you want to keep your hair soft and not crispy with product but it's a no go for a show under hot lights.