Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

That Maud stare :ninja: I was avoiding clicking on her pictures because of that.

Josephines slutty officer outfit is def my fave look from the show!

Portraits of an Angel was the worst segment.

And the hair was a mess! Bring back those Bombshell curls from the 06 show please!

The show looks underwhelming, hopefully they edit it right.

I FORGOT ABOUT QUEEN MAGDA.

Someone knows where I could find gifs of THAT moment on the video of Queen Magda and her shade? ?

1ueee.gif

here hun

Thankssss <3 If I don't find more of this I will make them. If someone wants some, just tell me  :woot:  :woot:

i really think I should wait till the show airs, but judging only from the pictures :

I get pregnancy vibes from Candice, Behati (...and Kate! :whistle: ). They didn't look their best face- and body- wise, I hope that's the reason!

Maria Borges has awesome legs, Alessandra was in great shape , time has been cruel with Magdalena (though her answer to that stupid question was priceless)

Kendall looks pretty in pics, wonder how she walked

Gigi's walk also looks good (strangely)

Generally the show seems a bit lackluster... Let's wait and see

I never liked her, so no  :Angel:  :Angel:  :Angel: I've missed Doutzen tho.

I think a lot of the models were even missing Doutzen. Lily D was asked 'who is your favourite angel?' in an interview and still said Doutzen. I think Adriana probably missed having Doutz as those two were especially close. Lindsay's absence was probably not even noticed by most of the models.

^ I know for a fact they keep some of their wings. Some are used as covered/protected displays and they sometimes travel. At the annual brand conference they have the outfits and wings displayed at the venue. And I think at the London and Las Vegas flagships they have some wings on permanent display/exhibit :)

In London there are a lot of the Dream Girls and Angel Ball outfits (plus Taylor's from British Invasion and Elsa's from Fairy Tale).

So, I'm going to give my two cents, based just on the outfits/pics, let's see how my opinion changes after the show airs on tv.

1. Hair&makeup have never been so bad. I remember how we complained about the supposed beach waves from previous years but I kind of regret them now. And the makeup makes some of them look sick, I know they like that barely there makeup look, but it's even worse than the one I do in the morning  :ninja: 

2. Some of the angels need to get fired and be replaced by Jo and Gigi. (And Maria. And Shanina.)

3. Some of the newbies as well need to go, some I'd like to see them back, but I'm waiting for the show.

4. Candice and Bee definitely look pregnant exactly for the reasons Clauds already explained. A cousin of mine gave birth exactly two weeks ago and she's been bloated for the entire time (especially on the legs and ankles) and Candice does indeed look a bit bloated.

5. Why do they keep Maud. Why. I just don't get it.

6. Outfits wise, they are so running out of ideas. BUT as someone already said I prefer seeing recicled but nice things than horrible new stuff. I also don't think there's an actual bastard child this year, every segment had its nice things and its atrocities.

7. Lily's FB outfit:  :ninja:  :banghead: 

That's it.

Edit to add point 8. cause I guess my brain wanted to remove that image. What the hell happened to Martha's body?