Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Bellazon is back :clap:

Gigi was amazing and so was Elsa IMO. Especially Elsa's IA look was one of my favorites and the photo of her running backstage was great. My sister saw it and she was like: "who is she? she has an amazing butt". I liked and Candice's IA body suit but the shoes not so much. Behati looked pregnant but I though the same for Lindsey last year :idk: Alessandra- Adriana great as always. Not sure if I saw right but I think in the second taping Candice and Adriana were walking after Behati and Lily

Gigi was made for this runway. I think she'll definitely be back next year.

Absolutely agree. I was already excited for her, but so glad she did so well. Now the interesting part will be seeing if she gets a special video segement.

So far the potential ones I've seen are

• Goodbye for Ale (and Adriana?)
  • Gigi (and possibly Kendall) getting their wings
  • I saw someone wishing for them to explain the resemblance of the segments to previous ones/recycling of wings elsewhere, so there's that
  • 20th anniversary retrospective

This is the only thing left to play detective with, ha.

I was excited for her too and I figured she'd do pretty well, but she exceeded my expectations. 

There's probably going to be one before Fireworks of Candice surprising Lily with the FB news and all that. Sara, Jasmine, Romee and maybe Martha? filmed some kind of  Angel bootcamp looking thing that will probably be another.

There's probably going to be one before Fireworks of Candice surprising Lily with the FB news and all that. Sara, Jasmine, Romee and maybe Martha? filmed some kind of  Angel bootcamp looking thing that will probably be another.

I completely forgot about those two, thanks.

If I'm remembering correctly, wasn't someone who wasn't cast, Kelly Gale maybe, at that bootcamp too? Seems a bit cruel to include imo, but it's VS, who knows.

After looking at 1.000+ pictures of the show, I have to say I am ver very very underwhelmed, terrible hair and make up, too many forgettable models, too many outfits that look live previous years and reused, and once again the models are way too covered. My favorite segments are BP and Ice Angels, waiting for the thing to air on tv to decide about the models but based on the pictures Elsa wins for me (god bless her heart for not making stupid faces, like literally not even once), followed by Gigi and Sara.

And after seeing footage from Ellie's performance my ears are bleeding o.o

^ I was saying something similar earlier. I feel like everyone did pretty good but there was nothing memorable from this show at all. Even last year had memorable moments and last year wasn't a great show.

I don't feel like 2015 was a bad show just one that seems very easy to forget about and I was expecting the opposite for the 20th show.

About the show, I think it looked pretty underwhelmed too. I love the stage though.

The hair and makeup was awful and as usual most of the girls looked a way better during their fittings. I can't understand how they can't manage to do a decent makeup each year.

Btw, I love Jojo, Taylor and Gigi in Pink. From the preview videos Gigi rocked that runway.