Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

As much as I think Adri is beautiful her age is starting to show. Especially in the after party shots, her eyes look quite tired. Not that is an awful thing, I mean she is getting older, and quite frankly looks way more attractive than some 18 year old girls do so :laugh:

Aren't Candice and Behati preggo like all year round though? :rofl:

Also, did the kardashians make the audiance? :ninja: 

Ok, so in my opinion:

BP: It was ok. I loved Kate's, Candice's and Romee's. And I like the rest of them. I just hated one outfit (the one Bee was wearing on fittings but I don't know the name of the model that is wearing it). So it was good. 

EB: I liked it. Stella's wings were super cute. Sara looked beautiful. Also adriana and gigi looked great.

POAA: The one I hate the most. I liked Constace's and Jaq outfits tho. Iza and her abs killed it.. again.

Pink: I was a total disaster like a few years ago. Jojo killed it, so Taylor and Gigi. Bridget, and even Maud killed it. But I have one question... Where's Rachel? She got lost among all the models, crearly she is NOT Elsa and she needs to work harder if she wants to keep Elsa's path.

IA: Beautiful, really beautiful. My second favorite one. All the girls looked beautiful, especially Candice, Elsa and Kate.

Fireworks: My favorite segment this year! Lily's wings looked great and actually looked like fireworks to me. Ale's outfit was awesome and Martha's outfit for closing looked nice. 

So, this year was really good compared to another ones. Can't wait to see the show on CBS!

As much as I think Adri is beautiful her age is starting to show. Especially in the after party shots, her eyes look quite tired. Not that is an awful thing, I mean she is getting older, and quite frankly looks way more attractive than some 18 year old girls do so :laugh:

They should be :laugh: I think they'd make some good looking babies

Someone posted in the thread somewhere an interview that only mom and dad were coming for Kendall at her request.

It's that a little Pat Benatar I hear ^^^ :heart:

IT IS!!  :chicken:  :chicken:

Awesome! That's the closest to Metal we'll get at VSFS :D Such a great song, I hope it wasn't remixed.

CREAM TOO!!

So with the "old and slow music that won't fit the runway"

:rofl: I know right? Bigger bands like The Weekend will totally overshadow the arsty music that no one knows anything about.

Total number of Outfits - 78

Total number of Wings - 47 (Surfboard included)

Big thank you to Phenobarbie for getting all the accounts. If you're going to repost these images on Social Media accounts please give credit to Pheno or Myself. Thanks

Tomorrow I'll go over Landov and pull some of the images I like of models.

Thank you so much for all the photos and all the hard work you put in today by sharing them!

Kendall said in an interview that only her parents were gonna attend the show, not the whole family because that would be too stressful (not the exact words, but something like that) 

Yea cause being on fakeality shows and trying to show your goodies as soon as you're 18 isn't :cain:

TvosuPk.gif

They should be :laugh: I think they'd make some good looking babies

Someone posted in the thread somewhere an interview that only mom and dad were coming for Kendall at her request.

I'm pretty sure Kylie And Tyga were there, well at least Tyga cause he was snapchatting Kendall walking