Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

This years show was a total let down. The girls looked good, but compared to last year this was a flop. Some of th girls looked down right out of place. (Megan :ninja:) And anyone can have two outfits and wings. There is nothing prestigious about being an Angel or anything. And the make up and hair :/ so not flattering!

After seeing all the wings and recycled outfits, seriosly, vs didn't put so much effort on they 20th aniversary.

Also there are a lot of Serkan Cura runway outfits in the show, can someone explain me if this is usual, and it's normal that there are pieces that are just the same that in the show of Serkan?

(sorry about my bad english :clobber: )

After seeing all the wings and recycled outfits, seriosly, vs didn't put so much effort on they 20th aniversary.

Also there are a lot of Serkan Cura runway outfits in the show, can someone explain me if this is usual, and it's normal that there are pieces that are just the same that in the show of Serkan?

(sorry about my bad english :clobber: )

And some of the vets didn't look so happy or excited about the show, thats the feeling I get from backstage photos xD

Hey guys, just checkin all the photos and stuff, thank you for all the hard work :flower:  really appreciated!

So... I'm giving my opinions about the show as far as we can say without seing the whole show 'tii it airs. So, I think it wasn' one of their best shows and main thing is that it was their 20th anniversary and they should have done it BIG instead of hiring so many girls that had the same amount of outfits as the angels. I hope this doesn't become a thing and they don't give some angels 3 outfits anymore. They could had at least give Ale and Adri three, it would have been much more fair. With that said, I think there were TOO MANY wings from the previous years and too many outfits that resemble the ones in the past. They could have invested better since this was a special one. So far I think my favorite sections were: Ice Angels, Boho and POAA but I also think Pink made an improvement and was better than the previous last years.

Favorite outfits so far: Alessandra POAA, Candice and Martha Boho, Gigi Butterflies, Elsa Ice Angels, Constance Firework.

Ok, so in my opinion:

BP: It was ok. I loved Kate's, Candice's and Romee's. And I like the rest of them. I just hated one outfit (the one Bee was wearing on fittings but I don't know the name of the model that is wearing it). So it was good. 

EB: I liked it. Stella's wings were super cute. Sara looked beautiful. Also adriana and gigi looked great.

POAA: The one I hate the most. I liked Constace's and Jaq outfits tho. Iza and her abs killed it.. again.

Pink: I was a total disaster like a few years ago. Jojo killed it, so Taylor and Gigi. Bridget, and even Maud killed it. But I have one question... Where's Rachel? She got lost among all the models, crearly she is NOT Elsa and she needs to work harder if she wants to keep Elsa's path.

IA: Beautiful, really beautiful. My second favorite one. All the girls looked beautiful, especially Candice, Elsa and Kate.

Fireworks: My favorite segment this year! Lily's wings looked great and actually looked like fireworks to me. Ale's outfit was awesome and Martha's outfit for closing looked nice. 

So, this year was really good compared to another ones. Can't wait to see the show on CBS!

+1 :) I have some similar opinions (without one or two little things)

I think the thing that annoyed me the most about this show was that all the Angels (especially the vets) only got two outfits  + some of them only received one or two pairs of wings. There were non-Angels who not only got two outfits, but had two pairs of wings to go with them. I can't remember who said it, but it was as if being an Angel didn't mean shit as far as looks and wings this year, it pretty much only guaranteed them a spot in the show with a shot of opening or closing a segment. I hope it's not a trend that continues. 

Guys, not sure if this has been shared, but someone posted a video of PINK USA. Not the complete thing, but at least we get to see up to Gigi's lineup.

And I'm gonna throw this out now, compared to previous years, Maud was better this year and she's slowly growing on me.

Honestly, last year's show felt more like the 20th Anniversary than this one did, maybe because of the Adri and Ale Double Fantasy bras. I know we won't see the show in its full "glory" until December but so far it's a big MEH.

This year, a lot of things were not bad but not great either: the cast was meh, the themes were redundant. the hair and makeup either washed the girls out or made them look like the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Gigi was made for this runway. I think she'll definitely be back next year.

Absolutely agree. I was already excited for her, but so glad she did so well. Now the interesting part will be seeing if she gets a special video segement.

So far the potential ones I've seen are

• Goodbye for Ale (and Adriana?)
  • Gigi (and possibly Kendall) getting their wings
  • I saw someone wishing for them to explain the resemblance of the segments to previous ones/recycling of wings elsewhere, so there's that
  • 20th anniversary retrospective

This is the only thing left to play detective with, ha.