Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

From the pics I've seen so far, Kendull is actually one of the best looking girls they have this year. It's a sad day when that is what the VSFS has come to. :no:

I was about to say that. Her boho look tbh

Her outfits were really good look but from what I've seen she looks boring. 

I thought all of the segments had at least a least a handful of good outfits. IMO the weakest was POAA, followed by BP. The one that stood out the most to me was Fireworks. Pink was better than it has been in the last few years. EB had a lot of nice looks but I found it to be pretty similar to Fairy Tale from last year, same with Ice Angels but it was a mix of Snow Angels and Glacial Goddesses.

I wasn't really expecting more for the 20th anniversary because this is VS but more creativity would have been nice. The FB was pretty tragic but it was smart to change the bottoms for it and ~bedazzle~ them a little.

just in pics we have to wait to motion :

My faves: Candice , Sara , gigi , taylor , jojo , elsa , jac , ale and magda.

Adriana was so pale the make up was terrible for her :(

the others ok 

and the :ninja:  ones:

Rachel H , Ming XI , Devon , Megan , stella and Maud

From the pics I've seen so far, Kendull is actually one of the best looking girls they have this year. It's a sad day when that is what the VSFS has come to. :no:

I was about to say that. Her boho look tbh

Her outfits were really good look but from what I've seen she looks boring. 

Hence her nickname Kendull, haha. She's still prettier than about 90% of the models IMO. The casting at VS in recent years has been pretty underwhelming.

and the :ninja:  ones:

Rachel H , Ming XI , Devon , Megan , stella and Maud

I used to like Stella but her look has gotten real old real quick. I still think shes beautiful but she literally has no emotions 24/7 and makes her off putting. Some angles of her face she doesn't look the greatest either IMO....

Ale looked great too not really a huge fan of her, but seems like every VS show she gets my favorite looks, and she rocks them. Candice's bodysuit was quite pretty.

BOHO was just a disaster in general :rofl: 

Shitty video but here's a mini preview for PINK

Rachel did so well, I may or may not be crying. 

The pink segment waws great. I heard some rumors about Adriana staying a little longer, but looking at gink's instagram and Adriana's standing ovation, this may be her last show. This show is giving me the same vibes as last year's show. I hope I'm wrong when I see it on television.