Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I haven't paid close attention so I could be wrong, but I feel like I haven't seen much mention of it being the 20th anniversary in the press.

Nope, come to think of it from the media I've seen nothing at all considering 20 years is a long time for a show like this to be running. Vanity Fair's coverage of it was an extended analogy about Gigi and Kendall the it girls, for God's sake. Lord knows I've fallen hard for Gi, but it was ridiculous how little of the show coverage was about the actual Angels. Which is, I know, what everyone feared.

An actual quote:

Eventually Kendall and Gigi stand up, and the throngs of people pressed up against their section reluctantly make room for them to leave. Once the two have left, everyone turns back around, slumping a bit, and says hello to their friends again, and checks their text messages, and slurps the remaining liquid in their drinks. In their absence, what else is there to do?

1) How the hell does Maud keep getting cast? I was looking at her pictures and was terrified by her Crazy Eyes.

2) Everyone commented on #BodyByIza pushing in front of Kate in the class photo, but Valery managed to worm her way to the very front between Elsa and Bee. :rofl:

3) On the newbies- Megan, Pauline, Valery, Sanne and Kendull need to go. Love Gigi and Bridget- bring them back every year. Flavia, Leila, and Bruna I liked and wouldn't be upset if they were back, but wouldn't be upset if they were. Leomie is a must have if solely for her backstage commentary. I love Vita but she didn't really stand out to me this year.

Why the woman on the left get to wear Fantasy Bras and not the woman on the right...

8FEFdm3n.jpg

:whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Oh my god Stella is SO boring. I hope they drop her. She doesn't seems excited to be an Angel, it's just plain, simple and... yes, again, boring.

Again about Gigi: I didn't saw her walk but in the video it seems to be pretty decent! She should work on her poses but for me she did kind of better that some angels *cofStellacofLilycofBehati*

Gigi was made for this runway. I think she'll definitely be back next year.

Absolutely agree. I was already excited for her, but so glad she did so well. Now the interesting part will be seeing if she gets a special video segement.

So far the potential ones I've seen are

• Goodbye for Ale (and Adriana?)
  • Gigi (and possibly Kendall) getting their wings
  • I saw someone wishing for them to explain the resemblance of the segments to previous ones/recycling of wings elsewhere, so there's that
  • 20th anniversary retrospective
This is the only thing left to play detective with, ha.

If they explain the recycling and some things as a remember of other years it's a 20th anniversary thing and it would be great.

I will also want a video for old angels and old shows also.

I will love an soecial video for Ale and Adri... Yeah.

But please, they would finally ruin the show with an special video of Gigi and Kendall. There must be like two separated videos with the 10 "new" angels talking, about being an angel, about the whole world of these shows...

We would have 5 great videos between each segment with a retrospective, an explanation, two goodbyes and the new angels showing more about herselfs! Potential videos for an anniversary. Gigi and Kendall no please, I love Gigi but NO.

No raw footage on Youtube of all the segments yet??? :(

Here is the Traditional FashionTV preview youtube.com/watch?v=T0rd__GvnS0

And here The same Video without the Text: 

youtube.com/watch?v=3ihvJf4VmpI 

Also I'm SOOOOOOOOOO Happy that Constance & Lily D got 2 Wings!

Thanks! :flower:

I was looking for something shot by someone in the audience :)

^^ Thanks. I guess that's my TV ignorance showing up   :rofl:

------

Ah, our media  :rofl:  :rofl:

XW6VnXtA.png

Pictures of Victoria's Secret big Fashion Show: Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner the most applauded.

Great expectation upon the new Victoria's Secret angels, Gig Hadid and Kendall Jenner, and they didn't disappoint 

They're the only ones mentioned in the "article" too  :rofl:

(And another one seems to suggest "Caitlyn Jenner was about to follow her daughter steps on the runway"?? Wtf  :rofl:  :rofl: )

Question: Does VS pick the girls' after party dresses or do they? Because most of them are really awful.

The pick on their own, But maybe the Dress Code is Slutty!  :kiss:

If VS picked their outfits we wouldn't have this little number...

o6TelXM.jpg

Again, why hasn't she gotten the FB yet and will she ever!? :cain: