Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Too late for this party?

Anyways, here's what I think:

Jac was awesome and it was a tragedy that her body was covered up. If they are not making her an Angel then they might as well go suck a lemon.

Sigrid was so much better this year. She is a renaissance beauty. Classic, timeless and elegant. Ah, there is grace in this world.

Stella was OK. Elsa got what she deserved, and gave Ariana what she deserved.

Bregje Heinen. Knockout. Enough said.

I was really happy to see Eniko. Constance was smoking hot. Joshephine was cool. Magdalena was simply a tigress.

I watched it with my mother on new years eve (Please don't laugh), and she loved the gilded (or gilden) angel section. She loved pretty much anything (or anyone) with huge wings. She loved the stage, the decor.

All the angels were, as usual awesome. There was an excess of Taylor Swift.

I didn't notice anything else. I don't know the other models that well, don't even know their names.

I can agree with your mom about the wings. I'm a sucker for them too.

And I completely agree with the TS comment. Way too much.

If you dig back some (maybe even the first page,) there's some posts as to the order of the models, and shots of their outfits.

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure Heidi is the oldest one at 36, close second is Naomi who walked at 35 in 2005, then Dri & Ale both 33 in 2014, Tyra Banks & Stephanie Seymor both were 32 in their last show and then Marisa Miller and Isabeli Fontana both 31 in 2009 and 2014 respectively.

I think Adri will at last tie Heidi, not sure about Alessandra.

• 6 months later...