Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

maybe this was already posted but couldn't see it , anyone know what music's they play in the gilded angels ?

The song for Gilded Angels is a mashup of these four songs:

Afrika Bambaataa - Just Get Up and Dance 

Bob Seger - Hollywood Nights 

T. Rex - Bang a Gong (Get It On) 

Transvision Vamp - I Want Your Love

Thanks !!  :flower:

I cringed when Lais walked and sang along to Ed Sheeran, especially with those arm gestures.

yes me too.
ahah me to , can´t do it just don´t do it ... simple

Her body was ready.

Wasn't Candice doing the same thing with those arm gestures and lip syncing, or was it in another segment. It was damm embarrasing. Next time just walk to the end of the runway, pose, look sexy, and walk back. Really how hard can it be. 

Today they'regoing to air the VSFS in tv here in lat america, and I'm just like "should I watch it, or not?" Then I say.... "well it's Jac in your tv for some seconds" and I say, "ok, I'll watch it". 

Haha good luck. Just expect the worse of it, then you won't feel so dissapointed.

I'm trying to figure out who some of the models were but I'm finding it difficult to find a roster of all the models that appeared. Can anyone provide such a list or point me to a page that has one?

As for the show itself. My favorites were Candice, Martha and lily aldridge.

And I'll give what seems like an unpopular opinion. Taylor swift is awesome and I have no problem with her inclusion.

I'm trying to figure out who some of the models were but I'm finding it difficult to find a roster of all the models that appeared. Can anyone provide such a list or point me to a page that has one?

Here are all the outfits in order, along with the names of the models: http://vspressroom.com/victorias-secret-fashion-show/runway-2014/

On another note - I think this is right: the first segment is a mashup of these four songs  :flower:  

1. Afrika Bambaataa - Just Get Up and Dance

2. Bob Seger - Hollywood Nights

3. T. Rex - Bang a Gong (Get It On)

4. Transvision Vamp - I Want Your Love

^^Sorry I really don't want to be douchey but I think that list came from me…normally I wouldn't care but it actually took a long time to try to figure the songs out, especially without the full video, so please credit if you remember  :flower: but it's really not a big deal

maybe this was already posted but couldn't see it , anyone know what music's they play in the gilded angels ?

The song for Gilded Angels is a mashup of these four songs:

Afrika Bambaataa - Just Get Up and Dance 

Bob Seger - Hollywood Nights 

T. Rex - Bang a Gong (Get It On) 

Transvision Vamp - I Want Your Love

Thanks !!   :flower: