Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Date: December 2nd

Airing Date: Uknown - CBS

Performers:

Supermodels (as of August 2014):

- Adriana Lima

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Candice Swanepoel

- Doutzen Kroes

- Elsa Hosk (PINK Spokesperson)

- Karlie Kloss

- Lily Aldridge

- Lindsay Ellingson

Fitting Model: Barbara Fialho

Fantasy Bra:  Behati Prinsloo (my personal guess) :D

I know that Lais Ribeiro and Cara Delevigne already have spots reserved, and based on their use I know Elsa and Martha will be walking again.

agree... based on the vogue photoshoot we can add Lais. (and of course cara is walking. Ed loves her and she is bigger than ever)

The show is gonna be in December? Are you sure? I think that's the airing date.

Nope, taping date is December 2nd, the statement VS released does not have an air date.

As far as the FB goes ...

I seriously doubt it's Behati, not only did she miss the Christmas shoot (or at least the vast majority of it) she also missed the Vogue UK shoot. If she had gotten the bra VS would have booked those shoots in more convenient times or something. My guess is Adriana or Lily, more inclined with Adriana

Mine is Lily or Adriana  :p

But since everyone's saying it's between Lily and Behati, I'm really hoping for Behati.

Lily's walk is :ninja:

EDIT: ^Wizard :D

Somebody agrees with me about Behati, finally.

As far as the FB goes ...

I seriously doubt it's Behati, not only did she miss the Christmas shoot (or at least the vast majority of it) she also missed the Vogue UK shoot. If she had gotten the bra VS would have booked those shoots in more convenient times or something. My guess is Adriana or Lily, more inclined with Adriana

Hmm, well with that info I'm going with Lima once again now :D Not sure on Lily's chances with the "Queen Bee" buzzing around the hive but we shall see soon enough. :shifty:

I think we can throw Lais, Barbara F & Cara to the confirmed list. Elsa confirmed she's walking already so I put her in the list ... I think that as we start confirming models I'll add the names to the first post so everyone can find it, I'll be editing as we get more news and stuff

Mine is Lily or Adriana  :p

But since everyone's saying it's between Lily and Behati, I'm really hoping for Behati.

Lily's walk is :ninja:

If Behati gets it throughout the entire show I'd probably just go:

post-67297-0-1446073260-43398_thumb.gif

Lily has potential, but if it's indeed Adri's last year they'd definitely want her to go off with something special. Eitherway, the bra will most definitely not be the price of last years bra.

And Lily's walk has definitely gotten way better. I mean her walk last year was miles better than her 2012 walk  :idk:

Lily has potential, but if it's indeed Adri's last year they'd definitely want her to go off with something special. Eitherway, the bra will most definitely not be the price of last years bra.

And Lily's walk has definitely gotten way better. I mean her walk last year was miles better than her 2012 walk  :idk:

What makes you think that? Because the show is abroad and they seem to be going all out, don't you think they're gonna make the bra really special?