Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

They had so many random girls walk last year it would be weird if they didn't use the new girls they've been touting all year.

If I had to choose from all the new girls I'd definitely say Camille should walk. I have never seen Nadine walk so can't comment on her.

It's random rant Monday hun :rofl:

And Tuesday in other parts of the world :whistle:

My main problem with Stella, Camille, Nadine and Marloes is they're all basically copies of each other. All are blondes with freckles and good bodies, but all of them really just don't stand out to me  :idk: They just have some lacking quality, whether it'd be runway, coming off striking in print or even having some charismatic flair. To the regular non-model interested VSFS viewer they'll just think it's the same girl walking over and over. Come to think of it, when I was browsing the 2011 photos for Ballet, I thought Bregje was Candice and was almost going to launch a rant on how her majesty got 4 outfits, until I realised it was Bregje.  :mellow: It doesn't help that know Martha is the Candice look a like, and Sara is Adriana's look a like. 

Give me Andreea and her walk, please.

+1!!

+2. Just love her walk.

And most definitely Nadine :heart: and Anais as first timers.

I'd absolutely love Michea, too.

That said, does she look a little too similar to Lily A perhaps?? Not that using doppelgängers has been an issue so far...

None of the fantasy bras offered by Victoria's Secret each holiday since 1996 has ever sold, though a 42-carat Harry Winston diamond on the 2004 bra found a buyer.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748703298004574457263199818256?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424052748703298004574457263199818256.html%3F

Alessandra's Fantasy Bra and perfume was sold.
:banghead:

Which is exactly what I said earlier. Only that quote is older. So to clarify once and for all:

No bra aside from Alessandra's has been sold

The other ones have been dismantled and possibly reused

The jewel from the pendant on Tyra's 2004 bra has been bought.

vsfs 2014 thread :clap:

Give me Andreea and her walk, please.

+1!!

+2. Just love her walk.

And most definitely Nadine :heart: and Anais as first timers.

I'd absolutely love Michea, too.

^ +3, and yes to everything else you've said :hehe: .

Frigaciak for the win!!  :chicken:

And I want Frigaciak too! :chicken:

I really hope Stella doesn't walk. I really don't see what does she has of special to even be in catalogue. Apparently vs liked her to use her for the holiday commercial but I seriously don't find her neither sex nor cute. She looks half dead to me it really didn't fell for her...

Besides, I hope there are not many new girls walking. The cool thing about the VSFS is that it's exclusive and it's kind of the continuous work with the models. If they start casting so many newbies it will look like a normal fashion show where people don't care about the models anymore.

Besides, I hope there are not many new girls walking. The cool thing about the VSFS is that it's exclusive and it's kind of the continuous work with the models. If they start casting so many newbies it will look like a normal fashion show where people don't care about the models anymore.

I agree with this