Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Camille is too short for the runway.

Nadine however, is very tall- maybe around Karlie ( someone please prove me right or wrong..).   it's actually quite surprising due to how young her face looks.   :)

I've never seen Nadine walk either but maybe later I will look for it.

Oh sorry, I was referring to Camille's runway modeling career- I did a full career gallery of her and if memory serves,  she was mainly editorial and commercial.  She even played minor roles in french movies.  Yes, she definitely has personality :)

As for Nadine I also did a review maybe a year ago and I don't remember runway either.

I noticed she seemed a bit uncomfortable. I noticed that Shanina and Daniela Braga were also in the casting video, and both of them have amazing walks and print work. Jessica Anne Strother, a model who tried out, was answering questions on Tumblr and said that they cut out half of their designs for the show, and she said that was one of the reasons they cut down models last year. She said if they would have kept them, they would have casted more. So, imagine there being more than 40 models solely to fit all of the looks for the show.

I noticed she seemed a bit uncomfortable. I noticed that Shanina and Daniela Braga were also in the casting video, and both of them have amazing walks and print work. Jessica Anne Strother, a model who tried out, was answering questions on Tumblr and said that they cut out half of their designs for the show, and she said that was one of the reasons they cut down models last year. She said if they would have kept them, they would have casted more. So, imagine there being more than 40 models solely to fit all of the looks for the show.

thank God they didn't.. I would totally prefer the 30-40 girls with 2, 3 outfits each than tons of girls with 1 outfit each. 

VS:  Y U NO HEAR US?  :clobber:

Camille looked angry in that walk but I think those boots had a lot to do with that. It is hard to judge any models walk from a show like that compared to a VS one where they strut down and get into it rather then just a typical runway show.

How tall is Nadine? for some reason I thought she was around 5 ft 10