Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I would love to see Marloes as well, but I somehow doubt she'll be there. VS seems to have slowed down with using her this year, and if she didn't walk last year when they were using her like crazy, I can't see her suddenly showing up now. I will be very pleasantly surprised if she does though. 

I'd love to see Frida Aasen and Taylor Hill walk for Pink! 

I think Nadine is definitely in but I wonder if she will have to pay her dues in Pink first.  On the plus side, at least it can't be as bad as last year.  It's not possible, right?

I don't really think Camille is that great but I think she could do Pink.  Taylor Marie should definitely do Pink.

I would love to see Ginta do the show.  I think it would even help L Brands add prestige to her work with La Senza.

^ hello..!!! Good morning. I like your opinions, i think frida and taylor marie are perfect for pink, i hope ieva walk too, camille not like but she walk, VS love her. I hope see kasia, elsa and sara in other segment. Sara is soooo SEXY. i see to nadine with one ouffit but not pink. I waaanttttt marloes PLEASE.

:p  Elsa's showcard has something around 5' 10'' as well but she comes across as shorter than the rest.  I think Model cards are generally inaccurate.  I believe that Lais is actually at or above 6 ft.  Eniko is quite tall herself and lais...

Nadine is a bit tricky to pinpoint.  

post-40981-0-53915900-1407421323_thumb.j

post-40981-0-28450600-1407421340_thumb.j

post-40981-0-56210600-1407421360_thumb.j