Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

:girlbanghead:

:rofl:

I love you. Doesn't it scream at certain member we banned a couple years ago who LIKED TO TALK IN CAPS, add lots of extra leftersssssss to the end of words, and fully believed in her little RP world that Adriana Lima was in fact a superior being... aka the Queen LIMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That coincidence bro

:girlbanghead:

:rofl:

I love you. Doesn't it scream at certain member we banned a couple years ago who LIKED TO TALK IN CAPS, add lots of extra leftersssssss to the end of words, and fully believed in her little RP world that Adriana Lima was in fact a superior being... aka the Queen LIMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That coincidence bro

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUUT!!!!

LIMA IS THE QUEEEEEEENNN!!!!! GIFS GIFS GIFS!!!!!!

If anyone becomes an angel it better be Elsa, then either Nadine or Camille.

How many "filler" segments did they do last year? Only one I remember was Adriana shooting boxing training besides like  the typical interviews with the models.

Guys, I have a question that might sound extremely stupid, but I sent an email to Todd (before I realized her wasn't working with VS anymore), Monica , and Sophia about the VSFS 2014 maybe two-three days after last years show aired on television about various ideas for this years show ranging from segments to robe designs, and this years robe (the ones Adriana and Alessandra were wearing) were exactly like the robes that I described in my email to them. A part of me is hoping that they read my email, but I want to think logical and I'm guessing it could be sheer coincidence; however, if the back of the robe has the VS initials etched in black or silver/bedazzled then it'll literally be as I described.

Do you think it's possible they read it or am I just jumping to conclusions based on the two robe's I've seen? Because the models don't wear robes in the interview unless it's the official robes for the VSFS.

Martha 4 Angel

post-67297-0-1446073400-92755_thumb.gif

The position of annoying blonde has already been taken by Candice

Guys, I have a question that might sound extremely stupid, but I sent an email to Todd (before I realized her wasn't working with VS anymore), Monica , and Sophia about the VSFS 2014 maybe two-three days after last years show aired on television about various ideas for this years show ranging from segments to robe designs, and this years robe (the ones Adriana and Alessandra were wearing) were exactly like the robes that I described in my email to them. A part of me is hoping that they read my email, but I want to think logical and I'm guessing it could be sheer coincidence; however, if the back of the robe has the VS initials etched in black or silver/bedazzled then it'll literally be as I described.

Do you think it's possible they read it or am I just jumping to conclusions based on the two robe's I've seen? Because the models don't wear robes in the interview unless it's the official robes for the VSFS.

Well I'm just going to tell you from my experience in the sugarcoated form: Victoria's Secret trying to communicate with their customers is a load of shit. Hell I won a giftcard on their Twitter once, they said they'd send it, I gave them the deets, and never got it, and then when I complained numerous times that I didn't receive it they began doing lame excuses and didn't find a substitute. So Victoria's Secret's communication is basically as good as a fake Croc shoe.

I've known people that have tweeted Todd his designs and he liked them and complimented them (that was a few years back). Based on their previous robes they always have something like "Victoria's Secret [insert year here]" etched on the back. It's a possibility they've seen it so I guess you can re-email them if you want to. I doubt they'd reply however.