Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Beyonce is my spirit animal, she can do no wrong in my eyes :heart:

But i hope it doesn't happen. It would be The Beyonce Show with Special Guest Stars VS Models, I think somebody pointed it out already but when she performed at the Super Bowl absolutely no one gave shit about the game and everyone was just talking about Beyonce. So as much as I love her and her music I wouldn't like to see her performing and taking all the attention away from the girls that much.

However, the new remix of Crazy In Love for 50 Shades is great ... But I think Partition would be a perfect runway song 

But i hope it doesn't happen. It would be The Beyonce Show with Special Guest Stars VS Models, I think somebody pointed it out already but when she performed at the Super Bowl absolutely no one gave shit about the game and everyone was just talking about Beyonce. So as much as I love her and her music I wouldn't like to see her performing and taking all the attention away from the girls that much.

However, the new remix of Crazy In Love for 50 Shades is great ... But I think Partition would be a perfect runway song 

Let's be real, does anyone (except sports fans) ever give a shit about THE GAME itself?

Now I want beer and snacks. :cry:

I like Beyonce well enough, although sometimes she feels way over hyped. I agree that she wouldn't be a good choice of a performer because it would be the Beyonce and Some Girls In Lingerie show. And her uber fans would drive me up the wall.

Can I just mention I fucking love you since everything you just said was the truth. 

But seriously if I'm thinking somebody has a chance right now it's definitely Nicki, since a lot of artists that perform in the show begin wearing VS stuff, Taylor Swift went nuts with PINK shirts last year 

Iggy > Nicki for sure. I'm in love with Black Widow by Iggy and Rita Ora and it could be a good runway song and neither Rita or Iggy would outshine the girls, however I don't know if VS would have two females on the runway together + the models?

And yes, Partition is a very raunchy song BUT if they are doing a BDSM theme (which seems like they are based on the Christmas pictures we've seen) and they will have a matching commercial with it like they've done in previous years, they NEED a very raunchy song to go with the whole thing. Unless they are planning to do something very stupid like the Miley song during Parisian Nights :rofl:

A partition/S&M remix would fit for the show, but, for a commercial, I don't know. Last years song was perfect for the mood they had, but for the past few years the commercial themes were the same in each commercial. This year, the themes are completely different from one another. More leather and lace/naughty and nice/good girl vs bad girl type themes