Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I don't think Natasha would bother doing something like the VSFS. She has a kid, she has Loreal, she has tons of fashion work and experience behind her...why does she need to do VSFS?? she doesn't. 

Nowadays it is new girls on the fashion scene who NEED VS for attention/more jobs and/or working models who aren';t that popular. But when a model achieves status in the industry, she usually doesn;t bother going back to VS.

^ Please no. Adriana Grande is one of the most boring live performers ever o.O she has the energy of a zombie ... Seeing her is like taking a Xanax cocktail. I've seen her in a lot of award shows the past year and she's awful

I'm not hating on you, I'm trying to figure out wtf I just listened to. I'm not accustomed to mainstream new music... in fact I haven't watched MTV in 15+ years. I barely hear about new music and when I do it's because I'm watching TV and a "popular" song comes on... and I sure as hell don't listen to the radio.

wtf did I just listen to?

^ Please no. Adriana Grande is one of the most boring live performers ever o.O she has the energy of a zombie ... Seeing her is like taking a Xanax cocktail. I've seen her in a lot of award shows the past year and she's awful

+10000 with you on that, she sounds so bad and its so obvious her record company is pushing her so hard this year doing songs with every other artist to make her look like a credible musician. She sounds like a 12 yr old auditioning for a school concert.

She's also going to look like a 12 year old standing next to all the models. She needs to ditch that grade school ponytail ASAP.

I'm not a fan of that Bang Bang song, but Jessie J could be a possibility. She's British, and coming out with more music lately.