Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

She also needs to get rid of the white shoes... She's starting to look like a barbie!

I'm not a fan of the three of them individually and I thought Nicki tried to steal the limelight a bit in the 2011 show, but it's a fun song and would be a good one for the girls to walk to.

Victorias Secret official twitter are following now Fifth Harmony! also Little Mix... i mean if they had neon jungle on the show they definitely can bring Fifth Harmony tho.... plus her "Boss" song is perf for the runway.

^about Fifth Harmony :p 

post-42953-0-1446073598-81333_thumb.pngJimmy Tatro @JimmyTatro · Aug 24

5th Harmony is like that group of hot girls that got way too confident in their 8th grade talent show performance

And I absolutely love Ariana Grande. Shes a super talented singer, and she definetly has her own style etc. I would be really happy to see her!

I LOVE LANA TO DEATH, but I've seen her live and Performance/energy wise just not good for an upbeat VSFS show

Fifth harmnony can be an option for pink segment ,but honestly i don't like them  ...

And yeah i agree i love love lana but her songs aren't for vs they have a very low energy and as someone have said here  her songs lyrcs are not very appropriate to the show imo

i would like to see pharrel (he would be flirty with the girls and dancing around with  them /vs likes that ), jessie j , ed sheeran (sing it's pretty cool for the show ) , john legend and really loved to se my girl marina and the diamonds , but that seems quite unpossible :)

I like Fifth Harmony but 2/5 are still underage so i doubt VS would have them this year.

Ariana, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Katy are all equally horrid live so please no. Same goes to Rihanna, except Rihanna at least has attitude but i still wouldn't want to see her again.

I'm all for Rita Ora, Little Mix, Iggy Azalea or Jessie J tho.

I don't think KOL would perform. When they have a model's bf/husband performing they usually interact, blowing kisses and stuff- I can't see Caleb doing that somehow. I doubt they'd go for someone who performed in the last few years either. With it being in London I would hope they go for at least one British performer- maybe someone like Paloma Faith? As long as it isn't Cheryl Cole or someone similarly crap! 1D and Little Mix I think are a bit too young, when they had Justin Bieber for the Pink section in 12 they picked a load of 12-year old looking models who weren't at all sexy (aside from Elsa, of course... and maybe Jourdan, if only she hadn't done the robot!) so that he would sort of fit in with them and it was just weird and a little bit creepy!

I find it awkward when they have like just 18+ performers it seems so weird them around on average mid 20-early 30s women and they never interact well with the models just comes off looking forced.

It would be cool if they got a big name DJ who did the main segments and a younger pop-ish group for PINK.

Whats the point of having performers when you can just press play?

They are all done for more media attention. Half the artists they've ever had were bad fits for a runway show yet here they are year after year because they are the hot thing that year and can draw even more viewers and make VS and CBS more money.