Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

For the fb, if it's going to be between Lily and Behati, I hope is Lily. But, are they ever going to give it to Doutzen? 

As for performers, I'm still waiting for Kings of Leon tbh, but I know it won't happen. Ed HAS to be in (I can totally see him  :wub: , and finally VS would have a redhead on that damn runway), Iggy, Rita, Charli and Pharrell would all be great, no to Ariana, can't stand her at all, and no to Beyoncé but just because I love her too much to see her on a stage with other people. I can also see the Lorde thing happening, and I want to see Justin T back please.

And what about Birdy? She's british, finally 18, and they could easily go with a segment with the same mood of Shipwrecked last year (which I loved).

PLEASE not Ellie Goulding. She is the anti-sexy. I'd still love Paloma Faith, and I do think Rita Ora could be a contender... she's got new stuff coming out at the minute, her songs are all pretty upbeat and she's not such a huge deal that she'd distract attention away from the models. Birdy's stuff is quite melancholy and she doesn't have a lot of presence... I liked the Shipwrecked section last year but not because of the music, that song bored me to sleep!!

GUYS like...seriously.. Doutzen posted today her ASL ice bucket crap and the Woman had a baby a month ago!!!! her body is looking freaking amazing what the heck!!! 

she destroyed Adriana in time of recovery of pregnancy for sureeee

OMG NO I really, really hope not. We need PERFORMERS not wanna-be girl groups. These girls have absolutely no presence compared to the A-list performers of today.

Seriously, give us Nicki, Beyonce, 1D, Ariana, Iggy, Disclosure, Pharrell, anyone but 5H and LM!

OMG NO I really, really hope not. We need PERFORMERS not wanna-be girl groups. These girls have absolutely no presence compared to the A-list performers of today.

Seriously, give us Nicki, Beyonce, 1D, Ariana, Iggy, Disclosure, Pharrell, anyone but 5H and LM!

Well anything but just not Nicki and Anaconda, please, I'll pay for her to stay away, shes too inappropriate and she sings "f*** those skinny bitches" I really doubt VS would let that thing perform...

Because Andaconda is so much more inappropriate than Iggy's "Iggy Iggy pussy illy Wetter than the Amazon Taste this kitty" and Beyonce's "Can you eat my skittles It's the sweetest in the middle Pink is the flavor." Songs about eating out versus a body positive song. :cain: If your feelings are hurt about bring called a skinny bitch turn on the tv for 10 seconds, open a magazine, walk into a clothing store and let all the media that glorifies a size 2 soothe you. Generally works for me. :whistle:

GUYS like...seriously.. Doutzen posted today her ASL ice bucket crap and the Woman had a baby a month ago!!!! her body is looking freaking amazing what the heck!!!

she destroyed Adriana in time of recovery of pregnancy for sureeee
That definitely needed two posts. Doutzen hardly gained any weight during her pregnancy (saide from baby, placenta and amniotic fluid, duh), so it's no surprise.

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't 'VS following LM and 5H' strong proof that they are performing? They pretty much follow only their performers, I don't know why would they randomly follow them, even if it's so stupid to have two girl bands...

They are following both groups because the other day the hashtag #5hforVictoriaSeacret was trendying worldwide. Then little mix fans complained that they were giving too much attention to 5h and their fans, and none to little mix, so they followed them too.

I wouldn't mind seeing any of the groups though I would prefer 5h specially "we know" or "going nowhere", I think it would be cool for pink.

As for other artist I would like to see: Iggy and rita, Pharrel aswell, Foxes (she's british) and honestly wouldn't mind seeing Tay tay again

^ Yup.

But again, 2/5 are still underage and Americans love to bitch about every little thing these days, imagine the rage over underage performing at a lingerie show. I doubt VS will go for that.

^ I really do hope that none of the to-be-girls-group will perform. That would look like a casting for a talent competition full of hysterical teenagers (I don't think it would even fit in PINK) I can't stand those groups. 

I hope either VS has some real artists or it's better not to put anyone. I think it's too forced that they need to have an artist in every segment (last year, the Neon Jungle were totally not necessary live). It's still a fashion show and not a POP music festival with some models walking down the runway in lingerie. 

Please no to the MTV singers like Ariana (I just want to chop off that ponytail), and the girls groups that don't even bother no know the name

VS bring back the 2005 kind of show pleaseeee :jimmy:  :jimmy: