Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Not to mention because she's been pregnant she hasn't been able to do events and promotions for a while, and I doubt they would give it to someone who's been out of the public's eye for a while opposed to someone like Lily who has done several events now and they've spent time promoting. 

I do think Douzten will be at the show, and was probably just saying that because it's the 'right' answer. 

Were she not pregnant it would have definitely been her year to get the bra, judging by how much they used her at the beginning and the hype she was getting + that planned trip to space. The reality is this year is basically impossible for her to get it, unless that 0.01% chance that VS actually wants to give recognition to those who've worked hard, which again, is basically impossible. Doutzen for the 2014 Bra is a no show. Case closed. 

However it did just make me realize, the show is in December, so I guess they can delay things if they want to. It's not like it's in November, they have a whole extra month to do all the necessary promos and stuff.

And I believe we've already gotten over the whole "Will she walk the show" mumbo jumbo. She's an in demand and contracted model for a lot of brands, it's her job to be in shape. She was lucky and barely gained any weight from pregnancy :idk:  She has 4 months to get ready that is plenty of time for somebody that is already slim and anyways eats healthy food and does regular light exercise to get back into shape. This is Doutzen we're talking about, not someone like Kim Kardashian. 

Meh, I would add Adriana as a definite candidate for the bra. 

It could be Lily because of her SI cover, using her a lot more this year, and her increased presence in other fashion circles

It could be Behati because of her high-profile Levine wedding, them using her a lot more this year as well as and giving her solo campaigns/events, and Behati promoting VS a lot more than usual on social media

It could be Adriana because she did the huge London press release (with Candice), she's their biggest angel so they might want to put forth their most recognizable model for the show in a brand new location, and she's Adriana (lol)

I personally hope Behati or Lily get it because I think it's more interesting when it's on a 'new' angel versus someone who has gotten it before.

^ Forgot to mention that it's also 15 years of Adriana working with VS, and 15 years = Crystal anniversary so they have a marketing point in that context. But thinking about it more and more the fact they're pairing up both Ale and Adriana together in a lot of pics lately is making me wonder if indeed that double Bra thing is a possibility. 

However I truly hope Lily gets it instead of Behati. Lily definitely has a lot more positive media presence than Behati does, since all the articles I've seen, everybody views Behati in a negative way because she is too thin and too plain in their opinion, whereas in Lily's articles she get's praise. 

Ireally doubt the double fantasy bra thing is in order because its suppose to be a special individual angel honor. and I think the reason vs is pairing ale and adriana is because they're finally realizing that they're the head angels and they're some of the most know modeling names.

post-84563-0-1446073466-95021_thumb.jpg

Maybe I read it wrong, but I thought it was related especially since she was on her Instagram and fan instagram pages talking about how she didn't make it. She came off as extremely unprofessional and started complaining for that entire week about how she wasn't respected and how she needed to work harder etc.

Those tweets are 15 hours apart IDK maybe the respect part is just a quote considering it says "Words by Drake" and a few models tend to quote lyrics from time to time. Then again I get why she is pissed, considering she worked with them heavily for the Christmas season I would be pissed too if I was used so much and didn't get in.

But she could have kept her thoughts off twitter, that sort of stuff can cost her jobs. 

Maybe that's why they restricted her to the summer season this year instead of allowing her into their new shots like Jasmine. Oh well, I just found it a bit disrespectful like VS is the primary company she works for so if she goes too far and ruins things with them I doubt she'd have anything else aside from NEXT, but Emanuela de Paula already has that contract and the two look too much alike for that to work out.

Is Taylor Swift's new video Shake it Off a precursor to one of the shows themes (Dance)? VS has shown a tendency to reuse ideas, and VS has been releasing dancing pics of both Karlie and Candice in Ballet.... and lastly Karlie is Tay Tay's BFF4ever....

Oh and Ed has a hard-on for Taylor

Maybe? :morning: