Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Martha 4 Angel

post-1004-0-1446073402-63063_thumb.gif

The position of annoying blonde has already been taken by Candice

:rofl:

Ed is like Pez candy. Open his mouth and out pops another identical blond. And to quote the "great" Miley

And we can't stop

And we won't stop

It's our party we can do what we want

Martha 4 Angel :brows:

post-1004-0-1446073402-65869_thumb.gif

I wonder if Martha will get 'name dropped' in the VSFS credits this year. It could go either way. Same with Lais and Elsa.

I predict Lindsay will walk the VSFS, but not as an angel. It will be like Erin in 2013. I also don't think she's that great of a spokesmodel, she always sounds really rehearsed. Karlie is by far the best at talking.

I doubt Erin will walk (although I want her to). She seems over VS and eager to work for other clients.

And also, don't think that just because a model shot Holiday that she is a shoo-in for the VSFS. I doubt newbies like Stella, Nadine, and Camille will walk. I feel like casting for the show is completely separate from catalogue casting. For example, Barbara Palvin was on the holiday COVER for 2013 and didn't walk the show. Gracie did a ton of shit for holiday too and didn't walk the show.

I wonder what they are gonna do about Doutzen for the angel interviews and in-between segments? Hopefully they will be shot later!

With Barbara something happened to get them so turned off from her so quickly, whether you want to read into rumours or not I think a behind the scenes issue also played a huge role in her not walking and effectively ending ties with VS since last year. She stated end of last summer she was hoping to walk but never did, so they obviously didn't want her I doubt it was a mutual severing of ties, she even tweeted to promote the show in December.

I feel like this show is going to have tons of blondes walking now. Besides the angel blondes + Martha and Elsa they have the annoying beastly Cara and Lily for the hometown flavour. I only saw Stella walk a runway once and she fell, so wouldn't be surprised shes not included. Really hoping Izabel G comes back this years show love the dark hair Brazilians.

:rofl:

Ed is like Pez candy. Open his mouth and out pops another identical blond. And to quote the "great" Miley

And we can't stop

And we won't stop

It's our party we can do what we want

Martha 4 Angel :brows:

post-67297-0-1446073404-47564_thumb.gif

There can only be one blonde Queen, think of all the fans Pretty, what will the fans do when competition comes near the booty queen? They'll all sit there, staring as Candice begins to slowly fade away in the midst of another bland blonde :cry2:

post-67297-0-1446073404-50039_thumb.gif

We cannot and must not let that happen. :no2: Anybody who dare threaten her reign of butt arching and beautiful eloquent speeches on her childhood and love for Brazil will have all hell to pay. She going to go back to Mooi River and assemble her legion of loyal followers (a.k.a her dairy farm), and she will rock up to Martha in the most Candice way possible, where she will win the battle and the war of being the Head Blonde In Charge. Because Martha Hunt, will be hunted down by our Queen 

post-67297-0-1446073404-53401_thumb.jpg

LONG LIVE QUEEN CANDICE 

post-67297-0-1446073404-56969_thumb.jpg

(Disclaimer to Candice fans: Don't get butthurt over this little sarcastic piece.)

With the amount of effort put into that post I think you are the only one coming off as butthurt.

Right so making a joke because I have nothing better to do constitutes as butthurt, yet it doesn't if you complain about it like you have.

post-67297-0-1446073417-37222_thumb.png

Heaven forbid that someone makes a joke about Candice, I must be a hater :no:

Raf! :cry2:

Ok I'll make you a deal since I like you, we can have Martha as the blonde Princess sound good?  :morning: She's anyways going to have at least 2 outfits this year and a pair of wings for certain 

So I was reading a new article about Doutzen and her daughter, and something kinda made me curious.

Doutzen said she's in no hurry to snap back into shape after giving birth.
'I don't like to stress about my body,' she said. 'I look to my sister, a nutritionist, to help me lose weight.'

Do you think Doutzen can lose the weight in time for the show with her current attitude towards dropping the baby weight?

Or do you think she's even going to walk this year?

I think she will do both, there was a quote posted in the Doutzen thread that Sunery said he already had more of a belly then her a week after giving birth. She was pretty skinny during her whole pregnancy too. With the show being taped later then usual I think she should have time to get ready even in her own way of doing it.

Sunnery commented that Doutzen will absolutely be VSFS-ready. I personally think she will make it. She was skinny throughout her pregnancy and seems fine. Doutzen has an amazing work ethic, there is a reason she has been consistently modeling for over a decade. Also, all the angels before her who had babies still made the show, so she might see that as motivation to do the same.

I think Doutzen is giving BS in that interview, of course she wouldn't admit she'll diet/work out like crazy before the VSFS while still being pregnant but I doubt VS is okay with her leaving for almost an entire year considering the show is a whole month later this year.

And yeah, she barely gained any weight during her pregnancy, all she needs to do is some excercise and lose the belly and she's good to go